Experience the new way to conquer the bays!
The rugged, all-new MAKO 21 Light Tackle Skiff brings the award-winning hull design of the MAKO 18 LTS to inshore anglers who require a larger fishing platform.
With a massive 8' 4" (2.54 m) beam, this boat provides unmatched stability underway and at rest. And, thanks to the Rapid Planing System transom, it planes with little bow rise, making it great for skinny water areas.
Inside, the 21 LTS is ready for tournament anglers and professional guides with a removable forward-console fishbox/cooler, a padded helm seat/cooler, spacious storage compartments, an aerated 30-gallon (113.56 L) livewell and much more!
- Raised bow casting platform w/non-skid surface
- Removable bow cast net storage
- 2 bow dry storage areas & starboard rod locker w/organizers
- Fully molded console w/vertical rod holders, tackle storage & removable forward cooler/fishbox
- Cushioned helm seat/cooler for drinks/food
- Huge cockpit w/360° mobility/fishability
- In-deck hatch for easy access to 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- Raised aft casting deck w/2 large dry storage compartments
- 30-gal. (113.56 L) aerated aft livewell w/Pro-Air® system
- Extremely quiet foam-filled hull makes it easy to stalk prey