Feel free to fish farther!
With a 300 horsepower rating, 140-gallon (529.96 L) fuel tank and the legendary MAKO® aggressive Deep V hull design, the 234 CC is more than capable of slicing through the chop to get you to that offshore fishing spot.
And once there, in true MAKO fashion, it provides a long list of convenient features to help maximize your success. Including a 31-gallon (117.35 L) aerated livewell, 86-quart (81.39 L) insulated storage compartments and aft bait prep station.
Plus, it’s built tougher than necessary to weather the rough conditions for years of offshore excitement.
- Close-molded lid construction with finished ‘wipe clean’ surface on underside
- Self-draining cockpit w/removable screens & transom valves
- Center console w/console interior, digital gauges, compass, oversized electronics mounting surface, glass windscreen, grab rail & forward-console seat w/insulated & drained cooler
- Wide leaning post w/backrest, rod holders & bait station w/31-gal. (117.35 L) aerated anti-slosh livewell & port & starboard tackle storage
- Improved electrical & plumbing layouts for easy access
- Port & starboard bow seats w/86-qt. (81.39 L) insulated storage below w/gravity overboard drainage
- Automatic 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) bilge pump
- Starboard aft bait prep area w/utility compartment, knife & plier holder & frozen bait tray/sink w/lid that doubles as cutting tray
- Recessed, pull-out transom boarding ladder
- Molded non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunwale tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers