510 Brookside Drive
510 Brookside Drive
NEW LOWER PRICE!!
Highly popular Marine Trader 50 Trawler Motor Yacht with full displacement hull and deep keel offers large, comfortable social living space all on deck levels. Captain may comfortably operate from lower pilothouse helm with wide windows and doors and on each side and navigation equipment. Flybridge helm offers 360° view from center helm with duplicate navigation equipment, under bimini with enclosure.
Unlike sundeck or classic trawler style with several levels, this MT 50 MY has all social areas on main deck level, no stairs from aft cockpit, side and bow decks to salon, galley and pilothouse. Curved stairs with handrails from pilothouse forward and salon aft offer secure access to 3 staterooms, each with private entry. Each engine room has excellent access via 2 doors and a panel. Passageway leads throughout entiere lower deck level. Lovely interior with teak paneling and decorative engraved doors.
Fully equipped U-shaped galley with bar separates salon from pilothouse.
Stateroom lower deck level has master aft, VIP amidship with full centerline berth, v-berth forward, 2 heads with tub and shower, laundry room with washer and dryer, tool room, and walk-in engine rooms.
This full displacement hull with long prop-protecting keel offers comfort and safety as you cruise inshore or offshore. Owners have cruised extensively and maintained and updated this MT 50. Many MT 50 owners love their trawlers for Bahamas cruising and liveaboard lifestyle.
This MT 50 Motor Yacht is ready for you to view and cruise home!
|Beam||15 ft 5 in||Draft Board/Drive Up||4 ft 8 in|
|Engine Make||Perkins||Engine Model||T6-354|
|Engine Year||1982||Fuel Capacity||750 gal|
|Length Overall||50 ft||Holding Tank Size||80 gal|
|Water Capacity||380 gal||Engine Hours||5560|
|Number of Engines||2||Max Bridge Clearance||25 ft|
After admiring the classic sedan design, step aboard at side gate onto wide side deck with lighted overhang, high rails aft and hull forward. Walk forward past side door at pilothouse to Portuguese bridge with storage and shorepower hook-up. Open gate to large bow bridge deck with teak settee for relaxing while underway or at anchor. Note heavy duty anchoring equipment at bow pulpit. Walk aft along other side deck, past other side door to pilothouse to large, covered aft cockpit wrapped with Phifer cloth netting. These protected side decks with full walkaround make for easy line handling. Enjoy this great shaded "back porch" for entertaining and relaxing.
Enter large salon from aft cockpit sliding door. Walk forward toward bar counter and pantry to starboard, forward of curved stairs on starboard side. Move forward to U-shaped galley with ample counter and storage space, long spice rack, propane stove and oven, microwave/convection oven, large galley sink and large refrigerator/freezer. Note pass-through window to pilothouse forward.
Walk forward around port side of galley to pilothouse. Note doors on each side of pilothouse to enhance view while docking from lower helm and add great ventilation. Stand at lower helm to appreciate good visibility with controls and navigation equipment in easy reach.
Go up stairway from pilothouse to flybridge and upper helm. Observe huge flybridge area with high protected rail all around. Upper helm and fixed seating for 5 or more is under bimini with enclosure. Stand at upper helm to appreciate 360° view, navigation equipment within easy reach and comfortable captain's chair. Look aft to appreciate the vast storage space in 3 dockboxes, and your dinghy with battery powered winch to lower to water. Note canvas safety cloth surrounding flybridge deck. Owners had container gardens here!
Descend from flybridge down aft stairs to aft cockpit and reenter salon. Move forward to starboard and proceed down curved stairs to lower deck. At lower level, note long center passageway through entire deck with engraved decorative wood doors and wood paneling that lead to master, VIP and V-berth suites, engine rooms, heads, laundry room and tool room.
At foot of aft stairway, move aft to enter spacious master suite. Note centerline fullsize berth surrounded by decorative overhead shelf and bedside cabinets and desk. Open doors to two large hanging lockers and drawers to appreciate storage space. Note desk/dresser with mirror and stool to port. Walk into master head to find tub with wand shower, electric flush marine toilet, and vanity with sink. Note additional single berth on starboard side.
Moving forward, open all 4 full size doors to walk-in engine rooms on either side of passageway. Note panels between each set of engine room doors for excellent engine access. Moving further forward, open door to VIP suite amidship with fullsize centerline berth and bedside cabinets on each side. Large hanging locker and 5 drawer cabinet provide plenty of storage space for friends and family aboard. Open door to VIP suite head to starboard to observe tub with wand shower, vanity and electric flush marine toilet.
Proceed forward past curved stairway from pilothouse to find laundry room on port side with washer dryer and plenty of cabinet and shelf storage. Observe large tool room on starboard side. Further forward, open door to V-berth suite with cabinet and shelf storage.
This Marine Trader 50 Motor Yacht layout provides plenty of social space for entertaining. The 3 staterooms and 2 heads comfortably accommodate 6-7 people cruising aboard, with lots of interior and exterior spaces for individual quiet time and social gathering. Aft deck is shaded by bridge deck and surrounded by Phifer cloth netting. Bow deck seats 2 on teak settee. Bridge deck seats 5 plus captain under bimini with enclosure on fixed seating with underseat storage. Aft bridge deck seats many more on folding chairs. Roomy salon can seat 6 or more on sofa, around table and bar. Flybridge is surrounded by canvas safety cloth.
Interior shows highly desired classic trawler style with teak paneling and engraved decorative doors throughout main and lower deck levels. You'll appreciate the vast storage for living aboard, as all possible spaces accommodate built-in cabinets, drawers and lockers.
You have great flow through ventilation via 3 doors to salon and pilothouse plus large opening, screened windows throughout main deck level. Air-conditioning and heating systems offer comfort control when needed. Opening ports are in all suites on lower deck.
Owners lived aboard full-time, so this MT 50 is equipped as well or better than any home with washer/dryer, heaters, zoned air-conditioning, entertainment centers in salon and master suite with satellite systems, full galley, plenty of storage for clothing, boating equipment, staple and perishable food. Pressurized hot/cold water system is filtered twice. Shower/tubs in both heads, large tool room.
• Large salon with bar counter aft of pilothouse and galley
• 2011 TV, DVD, VHF, stereo entertainment system in salon
• 2011 TV in master suite
• 2011 2 Satellite TV receivers - Follow Me TV and Kingdome
• 3 doors from deck to main level
• 2 curved stairways with handrails to lower deck level
• Sleeps 6-7 in 3 cabins on lower deck
• Each suite has private entry
• Master suite aft with full size centerline berth with 2011 custom 9" memory foam mattress with cover
• Master suite has vanity/desk with stool and mirror and many cabinets and lockers
• Master head has large vanity, tub with wand shower, cabinets, electric marine toilet
• VIP suite amidship with centerline fullsize berth and head
• VIP head has tub with wand shower, large vanity, cabinets, electric marine toilet
• V-berth suite forward
• Laundry with 2011 stackable washer/dryer and plenty of shelf and cabinet storage
• Tool room keeps your tools, spare parts and mechanical equipment organized
This U-shaped galley on same level as salon and pilothouse is every chef's favorite design. With everything in reach, chef has plenty of counter space on either side of deep sink and along bar double counters. Large refrigerator/freezer operate on 110v or propane and switch power source automatically to propane when AC current unavailable. Fully equipped with propane 3 burner stove and oven, microwave/convection oven, and icemaker. Plenty of cabinet and shelf storage surround this galley, along with glass racks, huge spice rack and large pantry cabinet. Entire boat water system is filtered twice and filtered again to galley sink.
• U-shaped galley "up" at salon, deck and pilothouse level
• Bar with double level counters for meal preparation and serving
• Plenty of cabinet and shelf storage above and below counters
• Pass through window to pilothouse lower helm
• 2011 Dometic refrigerator and freezer (AC or LPG powered)
• Cuisinart microwave/convection oven 2011
• 2011 Dickinson Mediterranean LPG 3 burner stove and oven
• 2012 Edge Star tabletop icemaker
• Large, deep stainless steel sink
• Omnifilter on pressurized water system
• Large pantry cabinet stores all the staples you need
• Long spice rack holds plenty of spices for any meal
FLYBRIDGE UPPER HELM:
• Raymarine ST 600 autopilot
• Raymarine RC 320 GPS color chartplotter with chips to East coast, Bahamas, TN rivers
• 2011 Raymarine E-80 GPS color chartplotter with East coast, FL west coast, Bahamas chips
• Standard Horizon Quantum GX 2360S VHF radio
• 2011 Standard Horizon GX 1500S VHF
PILOTHOUSE LOWER HELM:
• Raymarine ST600 autopilot
• Raymarine L755 sonar/fish finder
• Raymarine E-80 GPS color chartplotter
• Standard Horizon VHF
USE ANYWHERE ONBOARD:
• Marriage Saver headsets for captain to mate communication
• Portable anchor alarm
• AM/FM cassette radio on flybridge
• 2011 Sirius radio receiver and antenna
• 2011 37" LG LCD TV in salon
• Toshiba VHF/DVD player in salon
• 2011 27' LG LCD TV in master suite
• Two Satellite TV receivers: "Follow Me TV" and Kingdome
• 2010 House bank four 6v Trojan batteries in parallel
• 2013 two 8D Interstate engine starting batteries
• 2011 12v generator starting battery
• 2 Charles 30 amp 5000 series battery chargers - one for house, one for engine start
• Solar panel on bridge
• numerous 12v plug receptacles throughout
• 50 amp shorepower and generator AC current 110v system
• 2008 Northern Lights 9kw generator with 1,200 engine hours
• 50' shorepower cord
• GFCI 110v outlets thoughout
This Marine Trader 50 has twin Perkins 165 hp 6 cylinder turbo charged fresh water cooled marine diesel engines with 2,800 since major overhaul, 5,600-5,700 total engine hours. Owner has maintained engines and mechanical systems, including recent preventive maintenance. Each engine room has 2 walk-in doors and removable panel in between the doors for excellent access to engine and mechanical equipment.
• Twin Perkins T6-354 turbo FWC diesel engines with 2800 hours since major overhaul
• 2012 both engine cooling systems replaced as preventive maintenance: intake pumps, oil coolers, after coolers, hoses, exhaust elbows, lift mufflers
• Raycor RA 500 fuel filters with fuel polishing system
• Site gauge tubes on fuel tanks
• 2 steel fuel tanks
• 4 water tanks: 2 forward, 2 amidship
• holding tank under VIP suite
• Hynautic hydraulic steering
• 2 Cruisair AC/heat systems: 36,000 btu and 16,000 btu.
• Cruisair SMX II digital climate control system with 2 zones
• Markel DC heaters throughout main and lower level cabins
• Omnifilter water filtering system
• 4 bilge pumps
• 2011 Jabsco electric toilets in master and VIP heads
• 2011 Kenmore stackable washer/dryer (110v) with dedicated hatches to remove/replace
• Lofrans Tigress 1000w electric windlass
• Dinghy hoist motor mounted on flybridge mast
Enjoy moving securely along the covered wide decks all around with high rails, and Portuguese bridge on bow. Anchor in peace with heavy duty Delta quick-set anchor on 100' of chain and 300' of backup chain and portable anchor alarm. Relax in shade on aft cockpit deck or in sun on bow deck. Access flybridge via either aft cockpit stairs or pilothouse stairs. Full length flybridge deck provides plenty of relaxation and seating space under the bimini and enclosure and aft in the sun. Aft flybridge deck has plenty of storage area with 3 mounted dock boxes. There's enough room for your garden, as these owners had!
• Flybridge seats 5 under bimini with enclosure on fixed seating with storage underneath
• Flybridge center helm with captain's chair
• Stairs to flybridge from aft cockpit and pilothouse
• Flybridge rails wrapped with canvas safety cloth
• Aft cockpit and side rails wrapped with 2011 Phifer cloth netting
• West Marine propane grill
• Large teak round folding table on flybridge
• Seawatch TV 2030 antenna
• Sea King satellite antenna
• DInghy winch operates on 12v batteries in dock box
• Portuguese bridge with shorepower hookup and storage
• Teak settee on bow deck
• Raw water deck flush system
• Double Samson posts at anchor pulpit
• Lofrans Tigress TG001932 1000w double anchor windlass with foot controls at bow
• Portable anchor alarm
• Delta quick-set 88# anchor with 100' 3/8" BBB chain and 300' 5/16" galvanized steel chain backup
• Adjustable dock stairs with brackets for port and starboard sides
• fenders and dock lines
• stairs to swim platform and extendable dive ladder from swim platform
If you're looking for a comfortable cruising and liveaboard yacht for a family or friends, give this Marine Trader 50 MY serious consideration. She offers all the comforts of home while living on the water and cruising to ports of your choice.
This MT 50 offers plenty of social space and private space to sleep up to 7 and entertain plenty of friends aboard. You will enjoy many beautiful cruises with this motor yacht.
She's docked in Stuart, now back in the water after summer dry storage, and ready for you to view and cruise home.
Please note dinghy, outboard motors, tools, salon sofa, table and chairs, artwork and personal belongings are excluded from sale.
Dinghy, outboard engines, sofa, salon table and chairs are excluded. Artwork, tools and personal belongings are excluded.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Out of state buyers may buy and cruise this boat in beautiful Florida waters for up to 180 days without Florida sales tax! Ask Capt. Calvin for details.
For more information about this Marine Trader Motor Yacht and to arrange your showing, contact Capt. Calvin Cornish at 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Capt. Wendy at 941.916.0660