Check Your Credit
|Beam ||10 ft 8 in||Max Draft ||6 ft 2 in|
|Dry Weight ||10927 lb||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|
|Hull Shape ||Monohull||Fuel Capacity ||20 gal|
|Length at Waterline ||30 ft 8 in||Length Overall ||34 ft 7 in|
|Water Capacity ||30 gal|| || |
- Interior in mahogany varnished to a satin finish. All cushions in
suede velour fabrics.
- Teak-Coto laminate plywood floors 18mm.
- 4x small pillows of which two with Maxi logo.
- Couches convertible to berths. Double berth on port when
extension pulled out.
- Removable saloon table.
- Hull cladding in mahogany.
- Curtains fitted in covered tracks.
- Detachable panels in ceiling.
- Access to storage below seat cushions.
- Handrail in ceiling.
- Sleeping cushions incl. infill cushion.
- Hull cladding in vinyl.
- Blind for skylight.
- Ceiling with combination of GRP headliner and detachable
- Lockers along hull sides.
- Sleeping cushions.
- Hull cladding in vinyl.
- Ceiling made of detachable panels.
- Hanging locker and shelves along hull side.
- Curtains on s/s pipes.
- Door for easy access into engine-room.
- Shower discharge pump.
- Wet locker aft of heads.
- Stainless steel sink with discharge.
- Toilet paper holder behind locker door.
- Clothes hooks.
- Mirror on door.
- 12Volt electrical system. The battery bank contains 1x starting
battery 75Ah and 3x service batteries 75 Ah. Main switch panel
is placed at the navigation table;
- Circuit breakers:, Nav Lights, Steaming Light, Deck Light,
Anchor Light, 3-colour Light, VHF/Radio, Instr/Radar, Autopilot
Aux, Interior Lights 1, Interior Lights 2, Interior Lights, FW
pump, Bilge pump, Shower pump, Fridge, Power
- Level gauges: Fuel Level, Water Level, Voltmeter
- 12V sockets: 1x navpanel, 1x cockpit, 1x heads
- Main circuit breaker panel placed at companionway:
- Fuse Groups: Radio, Mem Clock, Heater, Bilge Pump, Aux
- Main Switches: Engine, Aux
- Battery charging by 115Amp generator on the engine.
- Volvo Penta electronic battery charging regulator.
- Countertop in composite natural minerals and acrylic polymer.
- Wood trim on countertop outer edge.
- Stainless steel double sink.
- Top loaded fridge Isotherm w/ Danfoss compressor 40L.
- 2x Fire extinguisher 2 kg powder.
- Fire-port for engine room.
- A three-cylinder Volvo Penta D1-20 C-EVC with a MS25S sail
- Freshwater cooled incl. sea water filter.
- Teleflex Morse engine controls.
- Folding 2-blade propeller.
- White gelcoat
- The hull produced by vacuum assisted infusion, with the outer
skin from Vinylester and remaining laminate in iso-polyester.
- Sandwich laminate made of 15mm PVC core on the topsides
above the turn of the bilges.
- Reinforcement from a mix between woven and uni-directional
- Solid laminate in the keel area as well as the laminate around
major through hull fittings.
- White topcoat on the hull in all lockers, bilges and similar
- Striping with vinyl tape
- White gelcoat.
- The deck is laid up by a combination of hand lay-up and spray
lay-up, with integrated anti-slip surfaces.
- Sandwich laminate made of 15mm PVC core in all horizontal
- Deck is glued and bolted to the hull.
- White topcoat in all exposed areas.
- Glove boxes in the cockpit with teak frames.
- Seat cushion.
- Navigation table w/ storage for charts.
- Hanging locker.
Mast and Rigging
- Mast is fractionally rigged with a keel stepped mast base.
Seld?n C175x93mm tapered top mast section made of silver
- Mast head: Head box with sheaves for main halyard & topping
lift, clevis pin for backstay, Windex.
- Hounds: Sheave box for spinnaker pole lift, spinnaker and jib
halyard, halyard lead, nose for forestay, Shroud backing plate,
- Spreaders: 2 sets of silver anodised aluminium airfoil sectioned
spreaders with spreader brackets. Sweep angle 25?.
- Deck Level: Boom bracket, Kicker bracket, Deck ring assembly,
Tie rod assembly, Mast heel & mast base.
- Other: 2 x Spinpole eyes. 6x rope slot fittings.