Boat History Report
Check Your Credit
The Morris Yachts M42 developed out of the wild success of her smaller sister, the M36. Retaining all of the great ease of handling features and classic beauty of the M36, the M42 provides greater interior volume for more luxurious accommodations below and an even larger cockpit with more generous seating. Morris Yachts and the legendary design firm Sparkman and Stephens have once again teamed up to produce a yacht of lasting beauty – a yacht that will grace any harbor and provide her owner with pride of ownership for many years. REVELATION is a perfect example of this popular design, and has had many thoughtful touches added throughout the build process. PRICE DROPPED BY $20,000 !!!!!!!!
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Composite|| |
|Beam ||11 ft 3 in||Max Draft ||5 ft 8 in|| |
|Horsepower (total) ||39||Engine Make ||Yanmar|| |
|Engine Model ||3JH4E||Engine Year ||2007|| |
|Fuel Capacity ||40 gal||Length at Waterline ||30 ft|| |
|Length Overall ||42 ft 3 in||Number of Heads ||1|| |
|Holding Tank Size ||20 gal||Water Capacity ||68 gal|| |
|Number of Berths ||2||Number of Engines ||1|| |
|Max Bridge Clearance ||59 ft 8 in|| || || |
For Sale by
53 Granville Road
- Manually consolidated composite hull with Vinylester resin and vacuum bagged Core-Cell core.
- Composite longitudinal stringers and transverse keel floors.
- Fiberglass engine bed.
- Manually consolidated composite deck and superstructure with Vinylester resin and Core-Cell core.
- High density core replaces the standard core in areas of deck hardware and through hull fittings.
- Quarter sawn teak decking on cockpit sole.
- High performance bulbed keel.
- High aspect ratio carbon/epoxy spade rudder.
All sheets, main halyard, jib furling line, main furling line, and vang control lines are led below deck to rope clutches and electric winches located at control pods in the cockpit within easy reach of the helmsperson. Forward of the control pods are spacious port and starboard cockpit seats. The seats are over six feet in length and comfortably suitable for seating six adults or taking a nap. Hatches on all three cockpit seats allow access to below-decks storage.
- Gloss-varnished teak drop leaf table with integrated cooler is permanently fixed to the cockpit sole (with cover).
- Varnished teak steering wheel (with cover).
- Varnished teak cladding on inside, outside, and top coaming faces.
- Teak decking (on cockpit seats and cockpit sole).
- Hot/Cold Cockpit shower.
- Yanmar 3JH4E x SD Saildrive unit, 39HP FWC marine diesel engine.
- Flex-O-Fold 16? three blade propeller.
- Yanmar engine mount pan ? fiberglass.
- Morris custom instrument panel at the helm
- Faria gauges with SS bezels.
- Ignition switch.
- Start/Stop buttons.
- Audible alarms for cooling water, high temperature, low lube oil pressure, and Saildrive water flow.
- Tachometer with hour meter.
- Illumination switch.
- Morse single lever throttle located on the pedestal.
- Engine box is fitted with Soundown Vinyl/Foam composite noise reduction insulation.
- Yanmar spares kit and service manual.
- Racor dual fuel filter with built-in bypass valve.
- 40-gallon aluminum fuel tank w/SS deck fill.
- Cruz-Pro tank gauge.
A comfortable, spacious interior with full standing headroom, finished in classic Herreshoff style with antique white bulkheads and gloss varnished solid mahogany joinery. The port and starboard settees are designed for comfortable lounging or sleeping. The mahogany drop-leaf table incorporates liquor storage and invites gracious dining. A modern ?butterfly-style? hatch above the dining table and eight large fixed portlights provide great natural lighting and ventilation.
Twin end tables with storage lockers below and lockers with shelves outboard are built in at the forward end of the settees. A hanging locker forward of the head and lockers outboard at the forward end of the settees provide additional storage. Open shelves outboard at the aft end of the settees provide space for books, etc. The forward cabin provides a queen size berth, full length shelves, and two large drop fronts to access the space under the berth. A large overhead hatch and two 4? SS dorade vents provide great natural light and ventilation. Curtain provides privacy/separation for forward berth.
- Located aft to starboard.
- Isotherm top loading 12VDC refrigerator with stainless steel liner and wire basket.
- Force 10 two burner propane stove with thermostat controlled oven on a gimbal mount.
- GE 600 watt microwave oven.
- Corian counter top.
- Mirror-polished stainless steel sink with chrome single lever mixer faucet.
- Garbage bin.
- Secondary manual fresh water pump.
- Located aft to port.
- Corian counter top with Corian sink and single lever faucet.
- Scandvik mixer valve with wall mount shower head.
- Molded fiberglass floor pan with integral shower sump and electric drain pump.
- Shower curtain.
- Mirror with frame on forward bulkhead.
Electronics, Communication & Navigation
- ICOM IC-M422 waterproof VHF Radio w/ additional cockpit-mounted Command Microphone.
- Raymarine ST60 displays (3) for speed, depth and wind mounted in the cockpit.
- Raymarine C80 color radar/chart plotter display (helm).
- Raymarine Sirius satellite weather receiver interfaced with chart plotter.
- Raymarine ST6001 S1G Autopilot w/gyro compass core pack.
- Ritchie 5? pedestal mount compass with polished SS cover.
- Perko bicolor bow light and transom stern light
- Aquasignal tri-color masthead light (LED), & combo steaming/deck flood light.
- Mastervolt AGM house batteries - two (450 Ah @ 12 VDC)
- Optima 1000M amp engine start battery with 800 cold cranking amps.
- Mastervolt 90 Amp/12 VDC alternator with multi-stage regulator for battery charging.
- Mastervolt 12 VDC / 110 VAC distribution panel.
- Mastervolt 1500W inverter/charger Combi unit.
- 110V shore power system with (2) outlets, SS power inlet, and 50ft x 30 amp cord.
- Zinc saver galvanic isolator on AC system ground wire.
- Removable solar panel.
- Espar D4 Airtronic diesel heater with three vents.
- 68-gallon fresh water capacity (with extra water tank)
- SS deck fill.
- ShurFlo pressure water system pump.
- Atlantic 6 gallon SS water heater plumbed to engine heat exchanger and 110VAC.
- Whale water system filter.
- Cruz-Pro multi-tank gauge system.
- Sealand Vacuflush marine toilet.
- 20-gallon Polyethylene waste holding tank with gravity drain to seacock for overboard discharge.
- Snake River external tank level monitor.
- Diaphragm 12VDC bilge pump with removable strainer.
- Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump located near helm in cockpit.
- Edson wire rope/chain steering system.
- Carbon fiber/epoxy rudder with carbon fiber rudderpost.
- Emergency tiller.
- Double lifelines with bow and stern pulpits and gates port and starboard.
- Kidde Mariner 110 portable dry chemical fire extinguishers (3).
- Wooden plugs for each thruhulls.
- (2) Mobri radar reflectors.
Spars and Rigging
- Carbon fiber mast by Hall Spars.
- Forespar Leisurefurl in-boom mainsail furling system.
- Fractional rig with swept back spreaders.
- Antal mainsail luff track.
- Self-tacking jib on athwartships curved track.
- Schaefer 3100 manual headsail furling system.
- Standing rigging is Navtec stainless steel rod.
- Navtec integral hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Hall Quick-Vang
- Running rigging is low-stretch New England Rope.
- Lewmar rope clutches.
- Lewmar 30CCST halyard winch.
- Lewmar 50 CCEST electric self-tailing primary winches.
- Lewmar 44 CCST manual secondary winches.
Sail inventory is by North Sails and includes the following:
- Full Batten Marathon 3DL Mainsail.
- Furling Marathon 3DL Jib.
- G-0 Gennaker with a Profurl EC1500 hoistable furler.
Anchoring and Mooring
- Delta 35 lb anchor w/150? nylon, 15? of chain.
- Anchor deployment system w/manually rotating arm and integral anchor roller in foredeck locker.
- Lewmar V2 SS windlass with rope/chain gypsy.
- Salt water wash-down system with SS spigot located in the anchor locker.
- (4) Docking Lines and (3) Fenders (with fleece covers)
- Aluminum boat hook.
- Sunbrella cockpit seat and backrest cushions.
- Varnished teak flagstaff and flag.
- Ocean-Air Skyscreens on overhead hatches.
- Saloon style removable companionway doors (storage chocks in hanging locker).
- Dodger with ss bows and aft handrail.
- Lee cloths.
- Companionway screen.
- Two piece SS folding boarding ladder.
- Cockpit boom light (w/dimmer).
- (5) Hella Fans.
- Tool kit, spare bulbs & fuses.
Morris Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. The vessel is offered with a fully transferable Morris Yachts warranty. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Prices do not include any applicable sales or use tax.