|Up to six berths in two double cabins (guest fwd & Master aft) with saloon converting to a double berth. Interior joinery in Taiwanese teak with satin finish, teak & Holly solid floors with satin finish. Emerald green Alcantara upholstery. Teak handrails for safey when off-shore. Mosquito screens for all opening hatches and ports.
- Forward Cabin Ensuite: In forepeak area. Corian counters with sink. Four large storage lockers and a Marine toilet and shower.
- Forward Guest Cabin: Aft of ensuite heads to port. Full double berth with large storage drawers, hanging lockers and writing desk with foldaway seat.
- Saloon: Solid teak dinette to port. Full length starboard settee pulls out to provide a double berth with lee cloth, all tankage in main saloon is located below the sole allowing extensive storage under all seating areas. Good ventilation due to extra wide passageway which is a nice space to move around in. Slide out locker/seat on locking floor tracks and easy stowage under table, The Saloon is a great place for entertaining with dedicated bar area, spacious and extremely well lit with natural light.
- Navigation Station: Aft of Saloon to port. Fwd facing Nav Station with full size table to hold folded Admiralty charts, and well laid out instrument panel.
- Galley: Aft of Saloon to starboard, a very spacious galley area with ample storage. Force 10 Gourmet galley range with 4 burners, oven and grill. Panasonic microwave/oven, Grunert Freezer/refridgerator. foot pump operated fresh & salt water.
- Master Cabin Ensuite/Day heads: Located in walkthrough from Saloon to Master cabin on port side. Corian counter counter with sink. Three large storage lockers over sink top. Manual marine heads & Shower.
- Utility area: 220 vac washer/dryer
- Master Cabin: Queen size aft berth set near centreline with split mattress and lee cloth, and accompanying starboard side settee. Double hanging locker large vanity dresser and ample storage throughout, very spacious.