|Location||Channel Islands, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Builder||Queen Long Marine|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 120.98 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 167.18 gal (UK)|
A one of a kind, truly a wonderful Yacht for the enthusiast, with clean and modern lines and a handcrafted interior which is spacious and equipped to an unparelled standard.
Length at Waterline: 40' 1''
Beam: 13' 8''
Max Draft: 7' 3''
Total Power: 63
Holding: 2 x 30 lts
Up to six berths in two double cabins (guest fwd & Master aft) with saloon converting to a double berth. Interior joinery in Taiwanese teak with satin finish, teak & Holly solid floors with satin finish. Emerald green Alcantara upholstery. Teak handrails for safey when off-shore. Mosquito screens for all opening hatches and ports.
- Forward Cabin Ensuite: In forepeak area. Corian counters with sink. Four large storage lockers and a Marine toilet and shower.
- Forward Guest Cabin: Aft of ensuite heads to port. Full double berth with large storage drawers, hanging lockers and writing desk with foldaway seat.
- Saloon: Solid teak dinette to port. Full length starboard settee pulls out to provide a double berth with lee cloth, all tankage in main saloon is located below the sole allowing extensive storage under all seating areas. Good ventilation due to extra wide passageway which is a nice space to move around in. Slide out locker/seat on locking floor tracks and easy stowage under table, The Saloon is a great place for entertaining with dedicated bar area, spacious and extremely well lit with natural light.
- Navigation Station: Aft of Saloon to port. Fwd facing Nav Station with full size table to hold folded Admiralty charts, and well laid out instrument panel.
- Galley: Aft of Saloon to starboard, a very spacious galley area with ample storage. Force 10 Gourmet galley range with 4 burners, oven and grill. Panasonic microwave/oven, Grunert Freezer/refridgerator. foot pump operated fresh & salt water.
- Master Cabin Ensuite/Day heads: Located in walkthrough from Saloon to Master cabin on port side. Corian counter counter with sink. Three large storage lockers over sink top. Manual marine heads & Shower.
- Utility area: 220 vac washer/dryer
- Master Cabin: Queen size aft berth set near centreline with split mattress and lee cloth, and accompanying starboard side settee. Double hanging locker large vanity dresser and ample storage throughout, very spacious.
Autohelm instruments are interfaced with additional provision for a interface connection to a laptop PC (not supplied) running navigation software.
Autohelm instruments (1998) consisting of:
- ST 50 Speed/log
- ST 50 Wind
- ST 50 Compass heading
- ST Depth
- ST 50 Nav Data
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot with linear drive and upgraded sensor for improved response times
- Suunto magnetic steering compass
- Navigation Station:
- Autohelm Navcentre 300 LCD Chart plotter
- Autohelm SL70 Radar screen with 0.25 Nm-24Nm range
- Autohelm multi-repeater showing data from all Autohelm instruments
- Communications Equipment:
- Icom M-59 VHF Radio (located in aft cabin)
- Radio/Cassette player with CD and two speakers each in saloon, cockpit and master cabin.
- Rope Cutters
- Electric & Manual Bilge Pumps
- Beige canvas sprayhood
- Sun awnings
- Winter storage covers
- Matching cockpit cushions
- deckhead hatch covers
- Zodiac 2.8m Fast Roller Dinghy
- 5 hp Mercury
- Plastimo 4 man Valise liferaft
- Extensive safety equipment
- Sail package is by Doyle from 1998 (Spinnaker from 1999)
- Fully battened Mainsail with three reefs fitted. CX radial cut. Area approx 49.5 sqm
- Furling 135% Genoa. CX radial cut with white UV strip on leech and foot. Area approx 61.38 sqm
- Furling 86% 8.3 oz Yankee
- Hanked 42% 9.3 oz Staysail
- Hanked 32% 10 oz Storm Jib
- Nylon 1.5 oz asymmetrical masthead spinnaker with snuffer, sock & turtle. Area approx 152 sqm
- Lewmar Ocean2 2000w anchor windlass with control on Foredeck and in cockpit
- All winches are by Lewmar and are self-tailing
- Electric primary winches
- Full compliment of fenders
- Pressurised anchor/deck spray
This Custom built Yacht surpasses many in her Class, equiped with an unlimited inventory, spacious throughout with every luxury. A serious offshore Yacht worthy of an early viewing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Lying Jersey, Channel Islands, with Channel Island Boat Sales.
Get a Shipping Quote
Cheap Boat Transport Services - Save up to 80%
Shipping Estimate: Unavailable
Please request quotes and estimates below:
Please request quotes and estimates below: