Check Your Credit
A visiter absolument
This stunning Nautor's Swan 62 FD is an ideal cruiser. She was launched in 2003 and since then maintained in impeccable condition. Fully air conditioned the yacht can accomodate 6 guests in 3 cabins. One large master room and 2 additionnal cabins one with double bed and the other with lower and upper berth. All cabins have private ensuite facilities.
Maintenance Winter 2013/14 :
Rig service : Unstep mast - perform rod rigging NDT – Polish rig and mast fittings – Service roller furler.
Main engine overhaul : Remove from boat – sandblast and paint supports, paint engine room – paint engine and perform major service
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Beam ||16 ft 5 in||Max Draft ||9 ft 10 in|| |
|Engine Make ||YANMAR DIESEL||Engine Model ||4LHAHTP|| |
|Engine Year ||2003||Length Overall ||62 ft|| |
|Engine Hours ||4500||Number of Engines ||1|| |
For Sale by
Port de la Darse
Fax: +33 (0)493 01 98 84
RIG & Sails
Rig ROD rigg
Mast ALLSPARS CARBON FURLING MAST
Mast height 25.70 m / 84.32 ft
Clearance : 27.30 m / 89.6 ft
Boom ALLSPARS Aluminium
Spinnaker boom ALLSPARS Aluminium
Main 87.10m² NORTH SAIL SPECTRA
Genoa : (135%) 120.10m² NORTH SAIL SPECTRA
Gennaker 258.76 m² CODE 2A .75 NORLON asymmetric with sock
Jib 55.50m² NORTH SAIL SPECTRA
Storm jib 35.42 m² NORTH SAIL SPECTRA
Longueur ? la flottaison: 19.82
Tirant d'eau max.: 3.10
Eau douce: 1140
- The hull is of single skin construction glass/aramid fibre reinforced ployester laminate. A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminae with excellent strenght and fatigue properties. Structural bulkhead are of marine plywood laminated to hull and deck with foam strips between. Stiffener flanges are unidirectional layups over hollow formers. Engine beds are of GRP.
- Gelcoat are of weather resistant NGA type.
- The keel is a lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape.
- The mast is stepped through the deck onto a composite mast step.
- Rudder : of foam filled GRP with tubular tapered stock of E-glass composite, supported by two sel-aligning roller bearings.
- Dual sterring gear, sheaves provided with guards to prevent jamming. Steering quadrant bolted to rudder stock. Two 41'' destroyer type stainless wheel with elkhide cover, 1.9 turns H.O to H.O. Two pedestals with roller bearings. Emergency tiller stowed in lazarette.
- One hatch to fore cabin, lockable from inside. one hatch in each forward head and one in each forward cabin. One hatch in main cabin. Aluminium framed fixed side windows and seven openable portholes Goiot 40.24R, all flush mounted with white painted frames. In aft cabin two hatches & two openable portholes 40.24R to aft cockpit, one porthole 40.20R in forward cockpit/passage. Main companionway lockable sliding hatch of tinted acrylic. LPG locker hatch/seat. Two flush deck hatches to lazarette.
Deck and Hull
- Deck is of sandwich construction, using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate, with low-density closed cell foam core and glued to the hull. High-density core under deck fittings.
- Winches of Lewmar Ocean Series Wavespring type
- Two primary sheet winches Lewmar 77 SST three speed BPB
- Two secondary sheet winches Lewmar 64 CST two speed.
- One main sheet winch Lewmar 64 CST two speed
- Two main sheet traveller control winches Lewmar 40 CST two speed.
- One genoa halyard/main halyard/reef winch Lewmar 64 CST two speed
- One genoa halyard/reef wich Lewmar 64 CST two speed
- One spinnaker/staysail halyard/pole lift winch Lewmar 54 CSt two speed
- One spinnaker halyard/foreguy winch Lewmar 54 CSt two speed.
- Anchor Windlass Lewmar 3000
- Anchor windlass radio control transmitter quick : 2
- Teak with hand rubbed satin finished is used for the visible woodwork. Floorboards with laid teak veneer, providing access to bilge.
- Guest cabins : upper & lower berth both sides. Portside double lower berth. Hanging lockers
- Master : large central bed - l-shaped sette with table & chairs portside, sette starboard with bookshelf
- Galley : stove : force 10 stove 4 burners
- Microwaves oven : Galanz 0.7 cubic foot - Model : WP 700Al20S
Engine & Technic
- Engine : Yanmar Diesel 4LHAHTP 110Kw (4500Hrs)
- Dinghy : Bombard Aerotech 380 - outboard engine : Yamaha 15 HP
- Transmission: ZF Marine HSW 450 A2
- Shaft Seal : PSS Shaft Seal
- Propeller : Max-Prop three Blades Classic
- Bow Thruster: Max Power VIP250HYD
- Generator : WESTERBEKE 12.5 BTDB (3270 Hrs)
- Inverter 1 : Mastervolt Mass Sine 24/2500 VA
- Inverter 2 : Mastervolt Mass Sine 24/500
- Service Battery Charger:Mastervolt Mass 24/100
- Bow Thruster Battery Charger Mastervolt Mass 24/50
- Radio Battery Charger : Mastervolt Mass 24/50
- Fridge&Freezer Compressor :Iceberg
- Water Maker:Spectra Newport Sr 400
- Air Cond : Marine Air System Vector compact (1 in each Cab + 1 saloon)
- Water Heater : Sigmar Marine 60 L
- Hydraulic Central :Reckmann Power Pack 3
- Hydraulic Furling Gear : Reckmann RF 90
- Hydraulic Rigging Control Backstay & Vang :Navtec System 50
Plumbing and Ventilation
- Hot & cold pressure water with back-up foot pumps in galley. Water capacity 1140ltr in four tanks with one filler line from deck terminating at valve chest under saloon floor. Tank vent pipes terminate at galler sink. Single lever mixing faucets type Oras for washbasins & galley sinks. The consumable water can be heated either with engine cooling water or with a heating element working on A/C. Hot water tank capacity 60ltr/ Deck shower, hot & cold and fresh water connection for dech wash.
- Seawater spout in galley and deck wash
- Galley sinks drained through sea cock
- Washbassin & shower trays drain to sump tanks, capacity about 60ltr each. Sump tanls are emptied by electrical pump. Back-up Whale manual pumps
- Bilge pump : 2 manuals Whale titan 100ltr/min, one in cockpit one below deck. Outlet above waterline. One submersible electrical bilge pump with manual and automatic control.
- Toilets : Tecma toilets using fresh water for flushing and discharging trhough sea cock. Holding tank for aft toilet emptied by electric pump or deck suction line.
- Yacht : 110 Volts
- 24 V DC system with insulated return. Wires ares sized to minimise voltage drop.
- 230V Av is a three-wire system
- For lightning protection the headstay, backstay, main shroud chain plates and mast stpe are grounded to ballast keel bolts with heavy cable.
- One battery set 400 Ah, 5 hour rating (482 Ah 20 h rating), 24 V gelcell tyupe for general service. The engine and diesel generator have their own starting battery sets, 135 Ah 12V, respective 90Ah 12V. All battery sets are located in ventilated GRP boxes.
- 12V 12 amp outlet at chart table
- Lighting arrangement :
- one berth light over each berth, halogen dome lights overhead, with dimmer for the saloon area.
- Red dome lights over galley and chart table
- Flexible chart light
- Red night lights at floor level in main cabin and nav. area
- outside :
- Windex light, downward floodlight on forward side of mast and spreader lights
- Compass light with rheostat
- Navigation light : red & green side lights on pulpit
- White stern light on pushpit
- White bowlight on forward side of mast
Electronic & Communication
- Navigation System Raymarine
- LCD Chart Plotter Display : Pathfinder RL80C
- Hsb plus series (1 Nav Station
- 2 aft cockpit
- Fishfinder Transducer & Display:
- Raymarine Hsb plus series Fishfinder Display (aft cockpit 1)
- Radar Display : Raymarine Hsb plus series LCD Radar Display (aft cockpit 1)
- Radar Scanner : Raymarine (Mast 1)
- Nav Instrument Graphic Display : ST290 (2 Nav Station -4 aft cockpit)
- Wind Display : ST290 (aft cockpit2)
- CH/VMG Display: ST290 (aft cockpit)
- Compass : SUUNTO D 135 (Helm 2)
- M O B Keypad : ST290 (1 aft cockpit)Auto Pilot Keypad :ST290 (2 aft cockpit)
- Auto Pilot System :150/400 Type
- Life Tag System (Base: Nav Station 1
- Bracelet Module: Chart table 2)
- GPS Receiver :Raystar 125 GPS Receiver
- Raystar 112 LP GPS Receiver (1)
- Speed Pod : ST290
- Deph Pod : ST290
- DPU : ST290
- USB Expansion Modules :Edgeport(Nav Station)
- Interface Box : Raymarine PC/Sea talk/NMEA Interface Box(Nav Station)
- VHF : Raymarine Ray230e Modular VHF Radio (Nav Station)
- VHF Handset : Raymarine Ray230e (1 Nav Station 1 aft cockpit)
- VHF Handheld Transceiver : ICOM M1-EURO-5 (1)
- MF/HF Marine Transceiver :ICOM IC-M802 (1)
- HF Automatic Antenna Tuner :ICOM AT-140 (1)
- Iridium Sat Phone :Motorola Satellite S.9505
- Iridium Portable Dock : Motorola Satellite Series 9570
Entertainment / Various
- TV : Sharp LCD Color LC-20B2UA (Salon)
- DVD : SONY DVD Player/Video cassette Recorder SLV-D100 (Salon)
- Digital Terrestrial Receiver :Strong SRT 5126 (Salon)
- Satellite Digital Tuner : Pioneer XM GEX-P900XM (Salon)
- CD Player : Pioneer Premier DEH-P640 (Salon)
- CD Player :Poly-Planer Waterproof Marine CD Player (Deck Aft Cockpit)
- Alarm : Cobra Alarm System
- Safe :Chubb Safety Box (Master Cab)
- Printer : canon 170 (nav station)