Check Your Credit
Price just reduced
Yes. You can afford to fish better.
With the NITRO® Z-6, you can take your bass fishing to the next level.
At a nimble, smooth-riding 17' 4" (5.28 m), this performance bass boat is absolutely chocked full of features. Just a few include the in-dash Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder, powerful Minn Kota® trolling motor, fore and aft storage compartments, an aerated livewell, custom trailer and even a molded-in cooler!
Wrapping it all up is a value-minded price that is sure to please even the most budget-conscious anglers.
So, can you afford to step up to the next level of bass fishing?
Thanks to the Z-6, yes, you really can.
- Reboarding ladder
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) aerated aft livewell w/timer, divider & pump-out system
- Port & starboard aft lockers w/drop-in boxes molded to accept tackle trays
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy seat storage w/drains
- Passenger rod storage w/hold-down strap
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler
- Center bow rod/gear locker for rods up to 7' (2.13 m) long
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/room for rods up to 7' (2.13 m) long
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding fishing chair
- Bow panel w/tilt control
- Minn Kota Edge 12V, 54-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Hull Shape ||Modified Vee||Beam ||7 ft 6 in|| |
|Draft Board/Drive Up ||1 ft 1 in||Dry Weight ||1300 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||3||Engine Make ||MERCURY MARINE|| |
|Engine Model ||115ELPT DFI OPTIMAX PROXS||Fuel Capacity ||22 gal|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||12°||Stock Number ||649395|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
415 South Eastman Rd.
Fax: (903) 758-0347
2013 Nitro Z-6DC w/ 115 ELPT OptiMax and Trailer INCLUDED OPTION PORT SIDE CONSOLE 535.00
Price: 20,595 USD
Savings: 500 USD
Included Options: 535 USD
Freight: 850 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 21,975 USD
- Length: 17' 4"
- Bottom width: 73"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Package width: 8' 0"
- Fuel capacity: 22 Gallons
- Deadrise: 12 Degrees
- Draft: 13"
- Beam: 90"
- Approx. package weight: 2500 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 3 Persons
- Depth inside: 18"
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 1100 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 460 Lbs.
- Approx. hull weight: 1300 Lbs.
- Storage length: 18' 10"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- Fire extinguisher
- 5 drink holders
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- 2 molded-in steps for sure-footed, easy access to aft deck
- Integrated fold-down reboarding ladder
- 4 recessed cleats
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- Full instrumentation w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & trim gauge
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Anti-feedback steering w/custom wheel
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Hand-laid hull
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. plush, marine-grade carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Stowable navigation lights
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & trim switches
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/abrasion-protective wrap
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- 1,000 GPH bilge pump
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- Heavy-duty Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery
- 12V outlet
- Molded-in non-skid footrest under console
- Bow rod hold-down strap
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Center lockable rod storage w/organizer for 7' (2.13 m) rods
- Elevated fore & aft casting decks
- Partner rod storage w/strap
- Fold-down fishing seat w/composite frame
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps
- Highly styled seating w/shock absorption system for helm & passenger seats
- Step to bow deck w/insulated 43-qt. (40.69 L) cooler
- Lockable bow port & starboard storage boxes that will also accept 7' (2.13 m) rods
- 3-across seating w/storage & integrated steps to aft deck
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Lockable bow & aft storage compartments
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) aerated, divided aft livewell w/timer
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- 750 GPH livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- 12-degree variable deadrise hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
- Color-coordinated, single-axle drive-on NITRO trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires w/chrome center cap
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Powder-coat finish
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks
- GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible lights
- Transom saver
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 45" shaft, foot-controlled trol
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.