Check Your Credit
2013 Nitro Z-8 w/ 250 L OptiMax Pro XS and Trailer includes 250L Optimax Pro XS
Price: 38,995 USD
Savings: 1,000 USD
Included Options: 3,735 USD
Freight: 850 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 43,075 USD
FOR A LIMITED TIME GET 2 ADDITIONAL MERCURY FACTORY BACKED WARRANTY YEARS FOR A TOTAL OF 5 YEARS.
Package includes Mercury 250L Optimax Pro XS outboard .AND V.I.P. OWNERS DISCOUNT CARD.
Get. It. Done.
When you want to fish faster, harder and better, you want to partner with the NITRO® Z-8.
This performance bass boat sports an awesome 20' 1" (6.12 m) long and 8' (2.44 m) wide performance hull with the innovative RPS transom for amazing top-end speed, stability, holeshots and overall performance through a variety of conditions.
Plus, its size translates into huge amounts of interior room for more storage space and casting room.
And, the boat is ready for competition with such features as a custom trailer, tournament-style livewell, Lowrance® fishfinder, 24-volt trolling motor and more!
- Removable port console option available
- Rapid Planing System transom
- 10" (27.94 cm) adjustable jack plate & rigging tube
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- 2 aerated Guardian™ aft livewells w/timers, recirculators & pump-out systems
- 3-across seating w/storage, steps to aft deck & handholds
- Hydraulic steering w/through-deck hose fittings
- Full easy-to-read instrumentation
- In-dash Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler & trash receptacle
- Bow deck w/port & starboard rod lockers
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, tongue step, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Hull Shape ||Modified Vee||Beam ||8 ft|| |
|Draft Board/Drive Up ||1 ft 2 in||Dry Weight ||1900 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||4||Engine Make ||MERCURY MARINE|| |
|Engine Model ||250L PRO XS W/TQ MSTR G/C||Fuel Capacity ||68 gal|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||16°||Stock Number ||623969|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
6112 West Grand Avenue
Fax: (847) 855-0983
- Length: 20' 1"
- Bottom width: 75"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 68 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 14"
- Beam: 96"
- Approx. weight: 1900 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3620 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 19"
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 1850 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1000 Lbs.
- Storage length: 23' 7"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- Fire extinguisher
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- 4 pull-up cleats
- 2 molded-in steps for sure-footed, easy access to aft deck
- Spare prop holder
- Integrated fold-down reboarding ladder
- 4 stainless steel drink holders
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Courtesy light
- Hydraulic steering w/custom wheel
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- Dash light dimmer switch
- Full instrumentation w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil reservoir level indicator
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Recess for optional Hot Foot pedal
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Hand-laid hull
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. plush, marine-grade carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/abrasion-protective wrap
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch, trim switch & room for additional depth finder
- Automatic illuminated bow storage
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- 12V outlet
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Elevated fore & aft casting decks
- Oversized port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Fold-down fishing seat w/composite frame
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps
- Highly styled seating w/shock absorption system for helm & passenger seats
- Oversized center bow storage box
- Partner rod storage w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Lockable bow & aft storage compartments
- Two 20-gal. (75.71 L) insulated aft Guardian™ livewells
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers
- Pump-out system on both livewells
- Dual remote drain controls
- 10" (25.40 cm) adjustable jack plate
- 16-degree variable deadrise hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System transom
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
- Color-coordinated, tandem-axle drive-on NITRO trailer
- 14" (35.56 cm) tires & custom aluminum wheels
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.