Get. It. Done.
When you want to fish faster, harder and better, you want to partner with the NITRO® Z-8.
This performance bass boat sports an awesome 20' 1" (6.12 m) long and 8' (2.44 m) wide performance hull with the innovative RPS transom for amazing top-end speed, stability, holeshots and overall performance through a variety of conditions.
Plus, its size translates into huge amounts of interior room for more storage space and casting room.
And, the boat is ready for competition with such features as a custom trailer, tournament-style livewell, Lowrance® fishfinder, 24-volt trolling motor and more!
- Removable port console option available
- Rapid Planing System transom
- 10" (27.94 cm) adjustable jack plate & rigging tube
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- 2 aerated Guardian™ aft livewells w/timers, recirculators & pump-out systems
- 3-across seating w/storage, steps to aft deck & handholds
- Hydraulic steering w/through-deck hose fittings
- Full easy-to-read instrumentation
- In-dash Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler & trash receptacle
- Bow deck w/port & starboard rod lockers
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, tongue step, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs