Check Your Credit
Inject a huge shot of NITRO into your fishing with the high-powered Z-8. At an impressive 20' 1" (6.12 m) long with a massive 8' (2.44 m) beam, this boat is loaded with performance and fishing features for anglers of any and all skill levels!
It all starts with the hull. Specially designed to provide maximum speed, stability and easy handling, the Rapid Planing System and NITRO performance hull will easily get on plane and hit top speeds quicker than any other boat on the water.
It's more than just fast, though! A high-tech Lowrance fishfinder, a powerful trolling motor, convenient storage compartments and a huge aft livewell provide all the backup you need to fish bigger than ever!
- Removable port console option
- Rapid Planing System transom
- 10" (27.94 cm) adjustable jack plate & rigging tube
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- 2 aerated Guardian aft livewells w/timers, recirculators, pump-out systems & Max-Air induction systems
- 3-across seating w/storage, steps to aft deck & handholds
- Hydraulic steering w/through-deck hose fittings
- Full, easy-to-read instrumentation
- In-dash Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/44-qt. (41.64 L) cooler & trash receptacle
- Bow deck w/port & starboard rod lockers
- 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection, tongue step, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Gas/Petrol||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Hull Shape ||Modified Vee||Beam ||8 ft|| |
|Draft Board/Drive Up ||1 ft 2 in||Dry Weight ||1950 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||4||Engine Make ||Mercury|| |
|Engine Model ||200 L Optimax||Fuel Capacity ||68 gal|| |
|Deadrise at Transom ||16°||Number of Engines ||1|| |
For Sale by
951 E. Lewis and Clark Pkwy
- Length: 20' 1"
- Max. Recommended HP: 250 HP
- Package Width: 8' 6"
- Fuel Capacity: 68 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 14"
- Beam: 96"
- Approx. Weight: 1950 Lbs.
- Approx. Package Weight: 3620 Lbs.
- Max. Person Capacity: 4 Persons
- Pkg. Length w/Swing-Away: 23' 6"
- Transom Height: 22"
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1850 Lbs.
- Max. Person Weight: 1000 Lbs.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- 4 pull-out cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes, grab rails & cleats
- 2 molded-in steps for sure-footed, easy access to aft deck
- Molded rigging area for easy maintenance & cleanup
- Spare prop holder
- Integrated fold-down reboarding ladder
- 4 stainless steel drink holders
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Hydraulic steering w/custom wheel
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Flush-mounted Lowrance Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- Dash light dimmer switch
- Full instrumentation w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil reservoir level indicator
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Recess for optional Hot Foot pedal
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Anti-splash, reverse-flow transom
- 16-oz. plush, marine-grade carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/abrasion-protective wrap
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch, trim switch & room for additional depth finder
- Illuminated bow storage
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate trolling batteries
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- 12V outlet
- Non-skid mat under console(s)
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Elevated fore & aft casting decks
- Oversized port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Fold-down fishing seat w/composite frame
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps
- Highly styled seating w/shock absorption system for helm & passenger seats
- Oversized center bow storage box
- Partner rod storage w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Step to bow deck w/cooler & trash receptacle
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota & MotorGuide trolling motors
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Lockable bow & aft storage compartments
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers
- Two 20-gal. (75.71 L) insulated aft Guardian livewells
- Pump-out system on both livewells
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
- 10" (25.40 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Rapid Planing System transom
- 16-degree variable deadrise hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Color-coordinated, tandem-axle drive-on NITRO trailer
- Built-in tongue step for sure footing
- EZ lube hubs
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structur
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.