Check Your Credit
2014 Nitro Z-8
Price: 38,495 USD
Included Options: 4,500 USD
Freight: 850 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 44,340 USD
The second you pick up your new NITRO Z-8 performance bass boat is the second you’ve earned the right to brag to your buddies about how awesome your boat is.
And brag you will!
Because neither you or any of your fishing buddies (or even your competition) will find a more tournament-ready boat in this size, or for this value! Inside, it packs all the features anglers on every level of competition need to fish their way up the leaderboard.
And on the outside, it sports the NITRO fiberglass performance hull needed to leave your competitors in your wake as you race your way to your destination.
- Removable port console option available
- Rapid Planing System transom
- 10" (27.94 cm) adjustable jack plate & rigging tube
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- 2 aerated Guardian™ aft livewells w/timers, recirculators & pump-out systems
- 3-across seating w/storage, steps to aft deck & handholds
- Hydraulic steering w/through-deck hose fittings
- Full easy-to-read instrumentation
- In-dash Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler & trash receptacle
- Bow deck w/port & starboard rod lockers
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, tongue step, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs
Get a shipping quote
|Hull Material ||Fiberglass||Beam ||8 ft|| |
|Max Draft ||1 ft 2 in||Dry Weight ||1900 lb|| |
|Max Seating Capacity ||4||Engine Make ||MERCURY MARINE|| |
|Engine Model ||225L DFI PRO XS OPTIMAX||Fuel Capacity ||68 gal|| |
|Length Overall ||20 ft 1 in||Deadrise at Transom ||16°|| |
|Number of Engines ||1|| || || |
For Sale by
P.O. Box 1640
Fax: (828) 439-9522
- Length: 20' 1''
- Bottom width: 75"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Package width: 8' 6''
- Fuel capacity: 68 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 14"
- Beam: 96"
- Approx. weight: 1900 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3620 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 19"
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 1850 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1000 Lbs.
- Storage length: 23' 7''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Non-skid bow mat
- Fire extinguisher
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- 4 pull-up cleats
- 2 molded-in steps for sure-footed, easy access to aft deck
- Spare prop holder
- Integrated fold-down reboarding ladder
- 4 stainless steel drink holders
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Courtesy light
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- NEW reconfigured switch panel w/soft-touch shroud
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x Pro fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display & surface temperature
- Dash light dimmer switch
- Full instrumentation w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil reservoir level indicator
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Recess for optional Hot Foot® pedal
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Switch panels w/water-resistant switches
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Hand-laid hull
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/abrasion-protective wrap
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch, trim switch, room for additional depth finder & NEW soft-touch shroud
- Manual lighted bow storage
- Master power switch
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- 12V outlet
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Oversized port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Fold-down fishing seat w/composite frame
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Highly styled seating w/shock absorption system for helm & passenger seats
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Lockable bow & aft storage compartments
- Max-Air™ aeration system
- Two 20-gal. (75.71 L) insulated aft Guardian™ livewells
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Pump-out system on both livewells
- Dual remote drain controls
- 10" (25.40 cm) adjustable jack plate
- 16-degree variable deadrise hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System transom
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.