At an impressive 20' 9" (6.32 m) long with a 96" (2.44 m) beam, the NITRO® Z-9 continues to stand as the pinnacle of professional-level performance bass boats.
And it does so by continuing to provide industry-leading (and tournament-dominating) performance to get you where the bass are hiding. The proven features you need to help you reel them in and keep them safe until you get back to the weigh-in.
And the confidence to know that even when the water conditions are rough, your NITRO Z-9 will be ready to quickly and safely help you fish your best.
- Rapid Planing System transom
- 10" (25.40 cm) adjustable jack plate & rigging tube
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- Two 20-gal. (75.71 L) insulated, aerated Guardian™ aft livewells w/oxygen generators, recirculators, timers & pump-out systems
- Hydraulic tilt steering w/through-deck hose fittings
- Sleek console w/full instrumentation & new switch shroud
- In-dash Lowrance® HDS-7c fishfinder/GPS
- 2 rod lockers w/automatic lights & port organizers
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding chair
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 80-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, fiberglass fenders, swing-away tongue & No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system