ACCOMODATIONS AND LAYOUT
From the cockpit, you enter the salon, which is comprised of an L shaped setee to port, and the TV cabinet to starboard. The TV cabinet was built with a lift, and can also be viewed with the lift in the down position. Forward from that is the galley to port, and pantry across. Galley has two moveable barstools in front of granite countertop. Just forward of the galley is the owner’s cabin, a companionway down to the engine and utility rooms, and a companionway up to the pilothouse. The owner’s cabin and head comprise the full width of the boat, with the owner’s berth (athwartships) to port, and the magnificent owner’s head featuring a tub, with shower, to starboard. Forward of that is the guest cabin, with a double berth to port, and a desk to starboard. A head with shower comprises the forepeak of the vessel. The pilothouse has a helm chair, settee with table, and a captain’s cabin aft of that, with a day head to starboard.
- Saloon refurbished and upgraded in 2010.
- Custom window blinds
- Cherry interior, with cherry and spruce floors
- Custom bedding in all staterooms
- Cruise-air condition throughout with SMX controls, remote mounted compressors and optional heat strips
- Granite countertops in galley and heads
- Custom inner spring mattress in owner’s stateroom
- Teak decks on Portuguese bridge, aft deck, side decks, cockpit, and swim-step
- Ekornes chairs in saloon- new upholstery in 2010
- Saloon dinette interior in ultra-leather- new in 2010
MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
- 330HP John Deere 6081 engine with approximately 1,950 hours
- ZF 4:1 reduction transmission
- Lugger L-984D wing engine with feathering prop, approximately 40 hours
- Mathers MMC electronic controls in wheelhouse, cockpit, flybridge, and starboard Portuguese bridge.
- Side-Power 15hp 24V bow and stern thrusters
- Fuel transfer system with fuel polishing
- American Bow Thruster #250 TRAC II digital active fin stabilizers
- New stabilizer seals replaced 10/2012
- New cutlass bearing 10/2012
- New dripless shaft bearing 10/2012
- New main engine belts and hoses 10/2012
- Numerous spare parts
- Ample inventory of tools in custom installed tool box.
- Seafire fire suppression w/engine shutdown and manual release in engine room and lazarette
- 2250 gallons fuel capacity in 4 FRP tanks and 1 aluminum day tank
- Electric and manual emergency bilge pumps
- Variable displacement hydraulic pumps on ma