|LOA||32 ft 8 in|
|Length at Water Line||28 ft 9 in|
|Beam||9 ft 3 in|
|Dry Weight||5600 uom.|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 61 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 26 gal (UK)|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Nordic Star Sportsman combines the seagoing capabilities and beautiful lines of the lobsterboats with all the modern comfort and techniques. The boat is built by enthusiastic, experienced boatmen and highly qualified traditional craftsmen to the highest standards.
- Self bailing.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Wrap around forward settee, Sunbrella (or similar) or vinyl upholstery
- and hi-lo varnished teak table.
- Double forward console seat with Sunbrella (or similar) or vinyl upholstery.
- Refrigerator (tailor made) underneath forward console seat.
- Engine box with aft settee and high-gloss varnished teak cover and rims.
- Aft U shape settee transformable to sunbath area with Sunbrella (or similar) or vinyl upholstery .
- Waterproof halogen floor lighting (4).
- Various storage compartments for fenders, ropes and others underneath seats with fiberglass hatches with s/s hinges and with water bailing.
- Waterproof hatches in floor for and aft with s/s hinges and locks (4).
- Fender locker at port and starboard with GRP door.
- Teak entrance steps at port and starboard.
- Cabin underneath foredeck.
- GRP recessed entrance hatch with 2 high-gloss varnished teak doors with louver tops and paneled bottom opening to the inside and lock or;
- GRP sliding door with lock.
- Interior finish consisting of carpet covering.
- GRP non skid floor.
- V-berth with filling cushion.
- Storage underneath berth.
- Built-in chrome halogen lights (2) with central switch.
- trical bow thruster (Sidepower SP 40).
- Alarm for exhaust overheating.
- Alarm for engine overheating and low oil pressure.
- 1 Engine start and 1 service battery.
- 12 V Distribution panel with waterproof circuit breakers, Volt and Amp meters, at the rear of the center console, louver type high-gloss varnished teak door(s).
- Battery switches at panel.
- Parallel switch for emergency starting at panel.
- 12 V outlets at helm and in cabin.
- Battery charger.
- S/S shore power inlet socket.
- Radio/CD player (at rear of console) with waterproof cover and 4 waterproof speakers.
- Anchor light on removable S/S pole on center console.
- rnational navigation lights, design type.
- S/S anchor.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room.
- Horn, electrical.
- Emergency manual steering.
- Yanmar 315 Hp diesel engine with ZF V-drive with trolling valve, electrically engaged.
- Hydraulic steering (Teleflex or similar).
- Water separator (Racor or Separ).
- Bronze water intake filter.
- Dual Exhaust with s/s Y splitter and two (port and starboard) s/s outlets dia 100.
- Heavy sound reduction on engine box cover.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- 4 Blade nibral propeller, propeller shaft (dia 50), shaft seal Volvo type, bearing.
- GRP rudder with s/s stock and alu rudder arm, bronze rudder gland with rubber bearing and seal.
- Centaflex elastic coupling.
- Zinc anode on shaft and propeller nut.
- Fiberglass / Vinylester.
- Varnished epoxied teak stern cover.
- Air intake (2) with GRP cover with s/s Long Island logo.
- Molded non-skid pattern deck.
- Tapered high-gloss varnished teak toe rail.
- High-gloss varnished teak cockpit lining.
- S/S water fill.
- S/S diesel fill.
- S/S rub rail lining.
- S/S rub rail on solid fiberglass molded rub rail at rear sides and around swim platform.
- S/S Anchor with 5 meter chain and 25 meter rope.
- Anchor locker with hatch, drain, fold-in bow roller on s/s hinge and windlass.
- S/S fair leads at bow (2).
- S/S fair leads at mid-ship (2).
- S/S design pull-up cleats at bow (2).
- S/S design pull-up cleats at mid-ship (2).
- S/S design pull-up cleats at stern (2).
- S/S flagpole holders bow and stern.
- High-gloss varnished teak tapered flagpoles at bow (small) and stern.
- Fiberglass swim-platform with foldable s/s ladder that stores under platform.
- Recessed slabbing teak deck on swim-platfom.
- es VDO ocean line white dia 85:
- Rudder indicator.
- Gauges VDO ocean line white dia 52:
- Oil pressure.
- Waterproof control switches.
- r pressure system, accumulator 8 liters with Whale pump or similar type.
- Water tank.
- Boiler 30 liter electrical and engine heated.
- Two electric bilge pumps with float switches.
- Emergency bilge pump built in Whale type with hatch, bulkhead mounted with detachable handle.
- Marine head manual.
- Outside h/c handshower recessed mounted behind backrest and rear Whale Elegance type or similar.
Get a Shipping Quote
Cheap Boat Transport Services - Save up to 80%
Shipping Estimate: Unavailable
Please request quotes and estimates below:
Please request quotes and estimates below: