An Immaculate Vessel with Many Recent Upgrades
If you are a discriminating yachtsman, looking at Nordic Tug 37s, this boat has to be seen. When the second (of 2) owners purchased this boat in 2011, the description then stated:
“BUSTER is an exceptional, low hour 2003 Nordic Tugs 37 that spends most of her time, when not cruising, under cover in fresh water. Her gel coat glistens and her interior and engine room are spotless.”
This was an apt description of this remarkable vessel at the time and today, it is even more appropriate. “Buster” shows as “nearly new”. She has been impeccably maintained having a topside detail and complete waxing on a quarterly basis. Her engine room gleams and the interior spaces are immaculate.
Two comprehensive surveys are available for study; one, a pre-purchase survey completed in June, 2011 and the other for purposes of establishing trade-in value in January, 2013. Both surveys show no “must fix” discrepancies, only minor recommendations are noted.
Upgrades since mid-2011 include:
- Webasto hydronic heating system
- Avon 10’ 6” Tender
- Honda 9.9hp outboard with Dolfin fins
- Sidepower stern thruster
- Furuno NavNet 3D MFD
- Furuno Digital Ultra High Def radar (4kw, 36 mile)
- Furuno RD33 displays (3, 2 at helm and 1 in master stateroom)
- Sirius satellite weather
- AIS (class A)
- Airmar digital weather transducer
- NEMA 2000 buss
- Electronics mast
- Wireless track mouse (for Furuno electronics)
- Dell Notebook Computer with Coastal Explorer
- Icom IC-M412 VHF
- Icom IC-M504 VHF
- Kenwood KDC-BT64BU (stereo receiver)
- Bose Surround Sound Speaker System
- Main House Battery Bank (520 amp hour)
- Main Starting Battery
- Stern Thruster Battery
- LED lighting throughout (except engine room)
- Day/night shades
- GE Carousel microwave
All other equipment aboard is in excellent condition.
Please call us for a private, no obligation showing of this pristine vessel. If for no other reason, it will give you a high benchmark for comparison with other like vessels.