Check Your Credit
Northwest trawlers and expedition yachts are designed to put you in charge of your journey. The NW103 is a state-of-the-art vessel engineered to thrive in the demanding environment of oceans anywhere. With cutting edge construction methods, an extensive list of standard features, these modern trawlers provide the serious cruiser with a self-sufficient and comfortable cruising lifestyle. If you're ready to alter course and find some adventure, please feel free to call for more information.
|Hull Material ||Steel||Beam ||25 ft 7 in|| |
|Max Draft ||7 ft 8 in||Fuel Capacity ||12000 gal|| |
|Length at Waterline ||93 ft 11 in||Length Overall ||103 ft 9 in|| |
|Number of Heads ||8||Holding Tank Size ||1150 gal|| |
|Water Capacity ||1900 gal||Number of Berths ||9|| |
For Sale by
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Topside Shell plating…. 5/16" top sides
- Bottom Shell plating….. 3/8” hull bottom
- Weather Deck plating…. 1/4"
- Interior Deck plating…… 1/4”
- Keel….1" x 9" (min) full length
- Frames, Transverse…. 5" x 3 1/4" x 1/4"
- Bulkhead plate…. 1/4"
- Bulkhead stiffeners…. 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 1/4"
- House Shell Plating…. 1” Core – 1/4" FRP Shell
- Deck …. 2 1/4" Core– 1/4" FRP Shell
- Frames, Transverse…. 5" x 3" x 1/4" Hat Frames
- Frames, Longitudinal…. 3" x 3" x 1/4" Hat Frames
- Bulkhead plate…. 2 1/4" Core– 3/16" FRP Shell
- Bulkhead stiffeners…. 3" x 2" x 3/16" Hat Frames
Watertight integrity for the following;
- Chain locker bulkhead
- Crew to Guest Areas
- Guest to Owner’s Areas
- Forward engine room bulkhead
- Aft engine room bulkhead
- All weather decks
- Saloon deck and superstructure
WINDOWS, PORTS, & WEATHERTIGHT DOORS, ETC.:
- All forward facing pilot house windows are steel frames with insulation gaskets, 3/4" tempered glass.
- All other windows and Portlights are 1/2" clear safety glass in steel frames with insulation gaskets.
- Weather tight doors.
MAJOR MACHINERY SYSTEMS
- Twin C-32A Series Caterpillar (750 s.h.p. ea) @ 1800 rpm (Cont. Duty)
- Transmission Twin Disc MG5114 4.5:1 reduction
- Vibration mounts on main engines
- Mechanical control cables for engines
- Each diesel, main and generator, engine to have a "dedicated" battery for starting
- Dual "Raycor" fuel filters on fuel transfer pump system
- Dual "Raycor" fuel filters between day tank and main engine
- Single "Raycor" between day tank and generators
- Full engine instrumentation in engine room, mechanical gauges
- Full engine instrumentation in pilothouse, electronic style
- Oil drip pan under engine
- Stern tubes with "dripless" type stuffing box.
- Sea chest for sea water supply, P&S pickups.
- Three (3) 80 gal electric hot (domestic style) water heater with auxiliary heating drawn from engine exhaust.
- Fresh water system, integral, coated with sanitary paint system.
- Engine room air supply blower.
- Engine room air exhaust blower.
- Inlet mist eliminator on all inlet vents.
- Aluminum perforated metal engine room covering, all surfaces.
- Tread floor plates, set into sole framing system.
- Workbench with drawers and bench vice.
- Automatic fire suppression system – Fireboy.
- Fluorescent engine room lights.
- 24 volt ships house battery bank.
- Main AC/DC distribution panel with magnetic breakers.
- Noise insulation on tanks, bulkheads and overhead.
- TRAC or Quantum active fin stabilizers.
- Air conditioning system, chilled water type system reverse cycle.
- All plumbing (hydraulic, water, fuel sewerage, etc.) color coded.
- Provision for later installation of auxiliary diesel heating furnace.
- Reverse osmosis watermaker.
- 6" x 12" zinc anodes, Number TBD
- 4" stainless steel Aquamet 22 propeller shafts.
- Stainless Steel propellers, 4 blade, class S,
- Bronze Spare propellers, 4 bl
Custom Contact Information