M/Y Lady Arraya is the ultimate super yacht for cruising in style in the waters of South East Asia. An innovate design from Bannenberg and Curran, Lady Arraya was built by the well-respected shipyard, Oceanfast. She has state of the art interior with timeless fashion design. Guests on board will enjoy this modern, fast and comfortable yacht. M/Y Lady Arraya, is a fast cruising 40.3 meters Super Yacht built by Oceanfast and designed by the famous J.Bannenberg and P. Curran. She can accommodate up to 10 Guests in 5 ensuite cabins in Luxury and comfort at sea thanks to her stabilizers. The large saloon is very bright with her large round windows. Her rotating dining area is a very unique feature allowing guests to enjoy lunch time at the comfort of the air conditioning while having al fresco diners enjoying diner under the stars. Her Shallow draft, thanks to her KaMeWa water jets, allows M/Y Lady Arraya to explore the most beautiful bays of the Andaman Sea without any restriction, no more long dinghy rides to reach the spectacular white sand beaches. Indulge yourself in the luxury of the yacht while the experienced international crew will cater to your every need and beyond. M/Y Lady Arraya is the ultimate Super yacht for cruising in style the waters of South East Asia.
- BUILDER Oceanfast Tri-Deck Motor Yacht
- YEAR: 1990
- L.O.A: 40.3 m / 132.3 ft
- BEAM: 8.45 m / 27.9 ft
- DRAFT: 1.4 m / 4.7 ft
- DESIGNER: J.Bannenberg & P.Curran
- CONSTRUCTION: Semi Displacement Aluminum Hull
- FUEL CAPACITY: 48,700 l – diesel
- RANGE/ @ x KNOTS: 2,200 nm
- WATER CAPACITY: 6,200 l
- HOLDING TANK(S): Black water@ 500 l / Grey water @ 1,000 l
- COLOUR(S): White
MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL
- ENGINE(S): 2 x MTU 16V396TE94
- HP: 2 x 3,046 HP
- POWER SYSTEM: 24V / 110V / 220V / 380V
- AIR CONDITIONING: Marine Air System central system
- WATER MAKER: 2 x H.E.M. @ 12,000 (3,170 gal/day)
- OTHERS: 1 x Mercedes 96kw
1 x Northern Light 99kw in sound proof enclosures
Stabilizer: Koopnautic Searoc Q3050 fins
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- GPS: 2 x Leica MK 10 DGPS professional GPS
- DEPTH SOUNDER: JRC color depth sounder Model 100 MKII
- SPEED: B&G hydra 2000 wind speed, speed, depth
- VHF: Radio Furuno Handheld VHF (3)
- SSB: Furuno
- RADAR: Furuno 10” 48 NM color Radars / Furuno 12” 96 NM 8 tone display
- COMPASS: Cassens & Plath Gyro compass
Cassens & Plath Magnetic compass Compass
- AUTO PILOT: Autopilot C.Plath navipilot
- SAT COM: Skanti Satcom B system
- OTHERS: Nav Computer with Seapro plotter
Furuno MFDSC terminal Communications
Control stations on the main bridge, fly bridge, port and starboard docking stations.
- ANCHOR /CHAIN/ ROPE: 2 x 200kg Cqr anchors each with 120M 160mm galvanized chain Anchors
- WINDLASS: Muir, hydraulic
- TENDER/ OUTBOARD: Tender crane: 1 x HIAB 1,000kg SWL 4.3m Novurania inflatable with 50hp Yamaha 4.5m Caribe inflatable with 75hp Yamaha 3.8m Novurania inflatable with 4.0hp Yamaha
- OTHERS: Capstans: Geograph docking capstans on aft deck Stern Steps: Hydraulic operated stern steps
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: 1 x in the fore peak
- LIFE RAFT(S): 2 x RFD 12 persons each
- LIFE JACKETS: 15
- OTHERS: 4 x Pyrogen fire system in engine room
- SALON: The large salon is entered through a door on starboard side of the aft deck. Once inside we immediately see a large round dining table with seating for 10. This unique dining arrangement rotates so that the glass wall is now on the
inside and the guests and comfortably enjoying their al fresco dinner. All this happens with the push of a button and this feature will leave your guests stunned. The salon has an incredibly spacious and light feel because of the abundance of large oval windows that almost reach floor level. This allows you and your guests to enjoy the scenery to the maximum when in a nice bay or while cruising. A lounging area with comfortable sofas is set on port side and to the starboard we have very deep comfortable chairs facing outboards. All of this combines to create an inviting are to enjoy the scenery and relax. Forward of the chrome staircase leading to the upper deck is a table for 4 with comfortable leather chairs. This is a nice table for games or for dining with fewer guests.
- BRIDGE AND OFFICE: Forward of the salon we find a door that leads to a nice office with a large round window, bookshelves, internet and computer. This is a perfect office from which to keep up with what goes on back at the home office. From here, there is a short staircase of 4 steps leading up to the third guest room and to the bridge with all controls and good visibility. The instruments are laid out in a very functional and clean fashion.
- TOTAL: 10 guests: 1 x Master, 1 x VIP, 3 x Guests staterooms
- MASTER STATEROOM: The owner’s stateroom is on the upper deck and is positioned and organized to be spacious and private. From the center-line King sized bed, the windows to port and starboard provide beautiful views of the ocean with a private deck forward for fresh air. Furthermore, the owner’s stateroom is the only cabin on this deck level so the private sundeck in front is very private when mooring stern too. The en-suite bathroom is beautifully appointed and has a bath tub as well as plenty of cupboard space. There is a large gym room nearby that can also be converted with two single beds for family use.
- STATEROOM: There is one VIP cabin on the main deck adjacent to the salon which also benefits from great natural light through her large oval windows. This VIP is very comfortable with queen size bed, TV, music, telephone and comfortable en- suite bathroom with stall shower.
- GUEST STATEROOMS: On the lower deck, there are 2 additional guest cabins each with twin beds and en-suite bathrooms, TV and music. A third guest cabin with king size bed and en suite bathroom is also available at the bridge level.
- GALLEY: The industrial style galley is fully equipped with walk-in refrigerator and full height wine storage. The 2 Franke Hobs Cook tops with 4 electric plates are placed in the center. All of the worktops, sinks, appliances are built around the cooking island.
- APPLIANCES INCLUDE: - Microwave oven - Franke oven and Franke oven steamer - Garbage Disposal - Custom built refrigerator - Cold store and freezer - Wine store - Dishwasher - Icemaker
- ADDITIONAL NOTES: - Water Toys - 1 x wave runner 3 pax, 1800cc - 2 x Sea Kayaks - Diving and snorkeling gear - Fishing Gear - Water skiing - Jacuzzi on flybridge