Check Your Credit
A powerful flush decked offshore 3/4 Ton cruiser racer designed by Ian Anderson with safe deep cockpit and comfortable 6 berth accommodation in 3 cabins with full standing headroom throughout. Powerful Mercedes 42hp freshwater cooled diesel engine. GRP fully encapsulated lead keel for "go anywhere" sailing. Very well equipped with numerous extras.
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Beam ||11 ft||Draft Board/Drive Up ||6 ft|| |
|Engine Make ||Mercedes||Engine Model ||OM636|| |
|Engine Year ||1975||Fuel Capacity ||48 gal|| |
|Length at Waterline ||27 ft 3 in||Length Overall ||34 ft|| |
|Water Capacity ||10 gal||Number of Engines ||1|| |
For Sale by
Emsworth Yacht Harbour
Fax: +44 (0)1243 375305
- 6 full length berths in 3 cabins (4+ seagoing berths)
- Full standing headroom throughout
- 12v lighting throughout
- Additional insulation lining to hull in saloon and WC areas
- Lightly varnished teak veneer bulkeads and trim
- Cream foam back vinyl cabin lining and white ceiling panels
- FORECABIN - with single berth and storage under; worktop, shelving and storage lockers under; Dorade vent; Lewmar forehatch and manual fire extinguisher
- WC area - with Blakes Lavac WC with Henderson pump (new pump 2002); stainless steel washbasin with pressuriesed H&Cplu manual FW footpump; shower tray with drain to bilge; seacocks; mirror; lockers; Dorade vent and deck light.
- Hanging locker opposite.
- SALOON - with L settee berth to port side with lockers under; offsettable on mast pillar. Settee berth to starboard with lockers under. 2 pilot berths (re-covered in blue in 2012) which extend to full width seagoing berths with 6 lockers under each plus leecloths. 2 Lewmar hatches. 2 Dorade vents. 2 fixed hull windows with views out when seated.
- 4 x 10 gallon non-toxic freshwater tanks under seats and floor (40 gallons) with individual stopcocks for each tank.
- GALLEY - with 4 fixed windows in cabin top with view over deck. Plastimo 2500 gimballed stainless steel gas cooker with 2 burners, grill and oven (new 2009). Twin stainless steel sinks with manual freshwater and saltwater pumps. Insulated ice box with drain to bilge. Lockers and storage. Pressurised water with pump (disconnected). Gas hot water heater (not used). SL gas alarm with auto supply cut off. Manual fire extinguisher.
- NAVIGATION - with chart able with chart storage under, side shelf and storage under seat. Instrument and switchboard panel on bulkhead. 2 x 12v 100 amp/hr batteries with 2 way switchover under. Navigation lights- bicolour, stern, masthead, steaming, anchor and deck.
- Offset steps to main hatch with betteries under
- AFT CABIN - with large quarter berth to starboard (re-covered in blue 2012) with lockers and drawers under. Space for large quarter berth to port currentlyused as storage, storage under. 3 opening lights to cockpit. Removable insulated engine access panels. Calorifier (not connected).
- Plastimo Compass
- Navico log and depth
- Garmin 120XL GPS (new 1997)
- Icom M59 Euro VHF (new 1997)
- Simrad TP10 Tiller Pilot
Deck & Deck Equipment
- COCKPIT - with large self draining cockpit with aft seating and lockers. 4 coaming lockers. Self-draining Calor gas bottle locker.Water and gas fillers and vents in coamings.Varnished laminated lifting tiller.Teak grating over engine access hatch.
- 4 Lewmar two speed sheet winches, cleats and fairleads
- 1 Lewmar two speed self tailing genoa winch on cabin top
- Winch handles
- Red ensign and staff
- Boarding ladder
- Extendable boathook
- Radar reflector
- 2 wire jackstays
- Blue hatch sprayhood
- Blue named dodgers
- Aries van steering gear plus cover mounted on transom
- 35lb CQR anchor with chain and warp
- Danforth anchor with chain and warp
- Fisherman anchor
- Henderson bilge pump plus handle in cockpit
- Spare Henderson bilge pump plus handle for mounting internal
- 1 x Lifebuoy
- Bermudan masthead rig with white sails
- Main with 2 slab reefs
- Blue mainsail cover (new 1997)
- Genoa No.1 in good condition
- Genoa No.2 (most used and in fair condition)
- Working jib in good condition
- Storm jib
- Radial spinnaker in good condition
- 1 pair of blue jib sheets
- 1 pair of white jib sheets
Mast and rigging
- Deck mounted anodised aluminium masthead rig with single spreaders
- 3 pairs of stainless steel lower shrouds, forestay, adjustable backstay and removable inner forestay.
- 2 Lewmar two speed halyard winches and 2 spare Lewmar winches not mounted.
- Anodised aluminium boom with slab reefing, outhaul and kicker
- Original spinnaker halyard and topping lift
- Winch handle with pocket and assorted spare handles
- Standing rigging, fixings and rigging screws replaced in 1997 by Chris Holman of Chichester Marina.
- Mercedes OM636 42hp diesel engine fresh water cooled under cockpit with access via cockpit hatch and removable panels in aft cabin.
- 2:1 ratio hydraulic drive to 3 bladed fixed propellor on 25mm diameter stainless steel shaft with P bracket
- 80 amp alternator
- 40 gallon stainless steel fuel tank with cockpit coaming filler, vents and sump pump out
- Engine oil and fuel tank pump
- Accoustic insulation
- Major service carried out in 1997 by John Cutler plus annual oil change, oil and air filters, fuel filters and drive belts replaced.
- GRP colour red, coated from new (white polyurethane)
- GRP fully encapsulated lead keel
- Red topsides (faded) with International colour: Ivory
- Blakes Tiger dark blue antifouling
- Hull anode new in 2012
- GRP white deck with cream non slip panels
- Anodised alloy toe rails bolted to raised bulwark/deck joint
- Stainless steel pulpit (bent)
- Stainless steel guardrails and stanchions bolted to toe rails
- Twin bow fairleads
- Bow and sterncleats with bulwark fairleads
- SL manual anchor Windlass with handle
- Stainless steel pushpit (toe rail bent)
- Stainless steel twin mast hoops
- 4 removable deck vents plus covers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.