- A spacious saloon with 2 linear couches adjacent to each other and a contoured timber table on aluminium pedestals with the starboard leaf folding to give excellent through-access to the fwd cabin / heads, compliment the saloon.
- Generous timber shelving runs either side of the saloon to the fwd bulkhead, behind the couches.
- The couch cushions are designed to lift individually, thereby enabling quick and easy access to the storage under.
- A stainless steel grab-handle is fitted to the underside of the coachroof (midships) to aid access to the saloon whilst at sea.
- A ceiling liner with recessed halogen down-lighting affords a high quality finish to the saloon.
- High quality double V berth mattresses with removable covers.
- Smooth, easy-wipe hull liner as well as a ceiling liner with recessed halogen downlights.
- Single cushioned seat alongside a locker adjacent to the heads door.
- Good stowage is accessible under the V berth via a locker door.
- A generous shelf in matching timber is fitted to both port and starboard sides of the cabin for extra stowage.
- Access to the anchor locker (optional) is via a fwd bulkhead waterproof hatch.
- Both cabins offer double berths with lockers positioned against the back bulkheads and ceiling.
- Optional shelving available fitted to the midships cabin divider.
- Lighting in the form of bulkhead adjustable spots for reading.
- A Hull liner gives a smooth easy-wipe finish, and ceiling liner screens all through-deck fittings.
- High density Mattresses are covered in removable wear resistant fabric.
- Natural light and fresh air is accessible through a port light which opens to the cockpit.
- Also available is an optional ‘cabin’ enclosure which extends from the line of the Navigation table seat across to the companionway steps and back to the main aft bulkheads.
- This option affords privacy to the aft stbd berth, and includes an opening portlight which gives natural light and fresh air to the cabin.
- Positioned fwd of the main saloon bulkhead and mast and accessed via the single forward berth bulkhead door, the head offers standing headroom, a wash-basin with cold water faucet, manual pump toilet, integrated shower head with electric shower sump pump and storage lockers.
- A hatch provides fresh air and natural light.
- A Halogen light is also fitted.
- An option is a second Heads door which will give access through the saloon fwd bulkhead (port side), thereby affording the forward cabin extra privacy. (must be confirmed at time of order)