- Buy Boats
|Back to Search Results | New Search | Revise Search||Next Boat|
79' 1989 Perini Navi - EUR 1,500,000
|Year: 1989 Insure It|
|Length: 79 ft Survey It|
(US$2,037,150) Finance It
|Located in: Unknown, France Transport It|
|Beam||18 ft 4 in||Max Draft||12 ft 6 in|
|Draft Board/Drive Up||6 ft 7 in||Engine Make||Caterpilar|
|Fuel Capacity||1043 gal||Length Overall||79 ft 5 in|
|Number of Heads||6||Water Capacity||800 gal|
|Number of Engines||1|
Sailing yacht MALIZIA was built and launched by famous luxury yacht builder Perini Navi in 1989
Originally delivered to Prince Rainier III of Monaco, she is the last in the yard's line of 25m superyachts.
Malizia has recently returned to the water after an extensive period of refit work and upgrades, including having her engine room totally stripped out and rebuilt.
She accommodates six guests in a master suite, plus a double and single cabin and has a generous full beam main saloon.
Navigation and communication:
• Satcom KVH V7 for hi-speed internet and phone, new in 2008
• Auto pilot Raymarine ST8002, new in 2010
• GPS chartplotter, Raymarine E120, new in 2008
• GPS chartplotter, Raymarine RC435i, new in 2008
• Radar antena Raymarine and E120 display, new in 2008
• Raymarine depth sound, new in 2008
• Raymarine speed and distance log, new in 2008
• Raymarine wind speed indicator, new in 2008
• GMDSS VHF Radio, Furuno FM-8500
• Navtex Furuno NX 500
• Skanti TRP 8250/S/T SSB Radio
• 1 computer connected to 3 screen in the saloon, with Victron 1500W inverter 24V/220V
• 1 Pionner hi-fi radio CD system in the guest cabin.
• 1 JVC hi-fi radio CD system in the cockpit. USB + Jack 3,5
• Sony 23” LED television system with home cinema and Yamaha sound system
Other Facilities :
Air conditioning Air marine systems 220V with new compressor in 2008.
The fans are installed in the following areas:
• Owner cabin; Guest cabin starboard; Guest cabin port; Saloon; Crew area
Water-maker Idromare, 180 Lt/ H
Ice-maker, new in 2009
New fridge in the cockpit ( 2009 )
Miele wasching machine, new in 2008
Miele dish-wascher, new in 2008
Safety Equipment :
• 1 kg powder extinguisher in each cabin + galley +salon
• 1 CO² extinguisher in engine room
• 1 Fixed CO2 system for engine room new in 2002
• 2 x 8-person Bombard auto inflatable liferafts ocean approved New in 2008
• 12 x life jackets Solas approved
• Complete equipment as per A.B.S. rules
• 1 x EPIRB personal portables new in 2008
• Radar transponder new in 2008
Tenders & Toys
11 ft Nautica / 25hp Yamaha.
Diving material , snorkelling gear.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
11th floor, Bloc CD
|Let us know you found it on Boats.com!|
Request More Info Request Appointment
|Listing ID: 13511003|