|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||393 ft 8 in|
|Beam||16 ft 5 in|
|Min. Draft||4 ft 3 in|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 3700 liters|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 700 liters|
Beautiful example of this stylish sports cruiser. Built 2000, commissioned 2001. White hull, teak decks, bow thruster, generator, air condioning, watermaker, tender garage. Sleeps 6 guests and one crew, master cabin and VIP cabin en-suite, guest/day heads. Spacious saloon with leather upholstery, refurbished throughout. Many extras over standard, plus a JetRib and a Jet Ski. Ideal for comfort Med cruising.
Lying Ibiza and priced at 550,000 euros Tax paid.
PRINCESS V65, built 2000, commissioned 2001. All GRP with teak decks, white hull. Two tender garages, transom door from aft deck to bathing platform. Electric sliding soft roof over cockpit.
Twin MAN 1,200hp diesel engines. Engine hours @ 01/14 – 900 hours. Bow thruster. Electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
- 24/220v electrical systems
- Shore power with cable
- 4 x engine start batteries, 2 per engine
- 1 x generator start battery
- 11 x domestic batteries
- Kholer 15kva generator
- Main circuit breaker
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, including cockpit and utility room
- Hot and cold pressurised water system
- Deck wash system
- Hot and cold transom shower
Sleeps 6 guests and one crew. Master cabin midships with large double and en-suite. VIP cabin forward with central double, en-suite. Third cabin with twin singles, guest/day heads. Crew cabin aft accessed from aft deck. Aft of the crew quarters is a utility area with laundry equipment and a work bench. Spacious saloon with seating to port with table and galley and storage units to starboard. Steps up to large cockpit area with seating and table, helm, and sunbathing cushions. Access to bathing platform and side decks.
- 2 x refrigerator in galley
- Washer/dryer machine
- Wetbar in cockpit
- Ceramic hob
- Combination microwave/oven
- Cool box and freezer
- TV antenna
- TV in saloon with DVD and surround sound
- CD player and changer
- Cockpit speakers with surround sound
- TV and VCR in master cabin
NAVIGATION: Compass Raymarine depth sounder Raymarine GPS and plotter Raymarine radar Raymarine autopilot VHF radio Weather fax receiver
- Adjustable electric searchlight
- Gas detector
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Fire extinguishing system in engine room
- Fire extinguishers throughout boat
- 6-person liferaft
- Life jackets
- Electric windlass
- Anchor with chain
- Electric stern capstan
- Electro-hydraulic passarelle with remote control
- Foredeck sun cushions
- Cockpit table with cushion
- Full winter cover - unused
- Avon 320 JetRib – 2002
- (16 hrs)
- Skidoo GTDXI 2-seater JetSki – 2002 (8 hrs)
- Cover/awning to seal cockpit with 2 canvases, one to cover as far as the sun mattresses and one to pull straight down to back of cockpit area
- 2 x electric winches in garages
In immaculate order. The current (second owner) refurbished throughout in 2003 and kept to a very high standard.
In this case we are acting as brokers only. The Vendor is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey and / or to have an engine trial conducted, which if carried out by us shall not imply any liability for such engine on our part. Note to seller and purchaser: If the boat you are selling or purchasing is registered, please ensure that the registration is completed after the sale of the boat. If the purchaser wishes to cancel the registration is the duty of the seller to contact the Registry and inform them that the registration is to be cancelled. If the purchaser wishes to continue with the registration, it is the duty of the purchaser to complete the relevant forms and post off the bill of sale to the Registrar.
In very good order, maintained to a high standard.