|Make||Princess American Edition|
|LOA||54 ft 8 in|
|Beam||15 ft 7 in|
|Max Draft||4 ft 1 in|
|Builder||Princess Yachts International|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1|
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY FALL 2015
The new Princess 52 is a powerful and agile craft with extraordinary volume for her size. Her unique deep-V hull design provides exceptional seakeeping while reducing planing speeds for an efficient performance across a broad speed range.
Out on deck the spacious cockpit is fitted with a large teak dining table and generous seating providing the perfect place to relax in the shade. A second alfresco dining table is situated on the flybridge which, with extensive seating, convertible sunbed and optional wetbar, ideal for entertaining. Wide side decks and teak-laid steps ensure safe movement around the boat and an optional hydraulic raise/lower mechanism transforms the bathing platform into a submersible beach and operates as a simple and effective launch and recovery system for a tender.
As with all Princess craft, the attention to detail and quality of finish throughout her interior is of the highest standard, large windows fill the main deck with natural light and ensure wonderful views and excellent visibility for the lower helm. The galley is situated aft of the salon creating a highly sociable atmosphere whether entertaining guests in the cockpit or around the larger dining table inside.
Placing the galley on the main deck also allows for three very spacious and well appointed cabins below. The owner's cabin is situated amidships enjoying panoramic windows to both sides and the forward VIP and spacious starboard twin complete the accommodation.
- 50A/240V dockside service
- Air conditioning, zoned w/ reverse cycle heat
- Anchor windlass w/ remote controls
- Autopilot w/ dual station controls
- Bowthruster w/ dual station controls
- Sideboard unit w/ refrigerator, bottle and glass storage in salon
- Depth sounder and speed log, dual station
- Engine controls, electronic w/ synchronizers
- Generator, 11.5kw, 60Hz w/ gauge package
- Microwave/convection oven
- Plate settings of china, flatware, and stemware (6)
- Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
- Refrigerated coolbox on flybridge
- Sunpad, flybridge
- Teak cockpit, bathing platform and stairs
- TV, DVD and Stereo/CD in forward stateroom
- Trim tabs, electro-hydraulic
- TV, DVD and stereo/CD in salon
- TV, DVD and stereo/CD in master stateroom
- Vacuflush head system (includes holding tank)
- VHF radio, dual station
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This specification is subject to change. the right is reserved to make changes, without notice, at anytime, in equipment, materials, and specifications. Photos may show some optional equipment.
Photos shown here are stock photography and not necessarily representative of the the decor and equipment specified.
Generator and dockside service are not intended to supply power for all standard and optional equipment. Load must be limited to generator output rating and available dockside power.
Variation in wood grain and color are natural and cannot be controlled in manufacturing process.