Presented For Sale By:
Princess Yachts America
|Make||Princess American Edition|
|LOA||61 ft 4 in|
|Beam||16 ft 1 in|
|Max Draft||4 ft 2 in|
|Builder||Princess Yachts International|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1|
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
The Princess 60 is an exhilarating and agile craft whose sleek, low profile belies her vast interior volume. With three large en-suite cabins and an open sociable main deck layout, she offers an abundance of space in which to relax, entertain and enjoy the ride.
The beautifully styled main salon provides an extraordinarily bright and airy haven, thanks to the large wrap-around windows which allow the light to flood in. The sociable, open plan layout features a U-shaped sofa and coffee table, with a settee opposite, and a separate raised dining area. On the same deck, the well equipped galley, complete with full height fridge/freezer and dishwasher, can be separated from the salon by a sliding glass screen.
The expansive cockpit features a U-shaped seating area with teak dining table which can be extended for large gatherings. To ensure guest privacy is maintained, access to the optional crew cabin is via a dedicated door on the transom. For panoramic views of the anchorage, guests can also relax on the spacious flybridge where generous seating complements a second external dining table. There are two large sunbeds for basking in great weather, and a large bathing platform which can be hydraulically lowered for easy launch & recovery of a tender or jet ski.
Below deck are three luxuriously detailed cabins: a full owner's stateroom amidships, a large double guest cabin forward and a twin guest cabin to starboard which can be easily converted to a third double. All three cabins are beautifully appointed and enjoy en-suite facilities. The optional aft cabin, also en-suite, incorporates two bunks for crew or occasional guests.
A supremely capable craft, the new 60 will combine exceptional seakeeping and long-range cruising capabilities, with the space to entertain family and friends in class-leading style.
- 50A/240V dockside services (2)
- Aft deck enclosure
- Air conditioning, zoned w/ reverse cycle heat
- Anchor windlass w/ remote controls
- Autopilot w/ dual station controls
- Bowthruster w/ dual station controls
- Cocktail bar w/ refrigerator, icemaker, bottle and glass storage
- Depth sounder and speed log, dual station
- Engine controls, electronic w/ synchronizers
- Flybridge cushion covers
- Flybridge stereo w/ iPod / MP3 dock
- Flybridge wet bar w/ sink, grill, and top-loading coolbox
- Generator 17kW, 60Hz w/ gauge package
- GPS/chartplotter/radar, w/ dual station display
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Microwave/convection oven
- Place settings of china, flatware and stemware (6)
- Power-assisted hydraulic steering system
- Remote control searchlight, dual station
- Sunpad, flybridge
- Teak cockpit, bathing platform, & stairs
- Transom bathing platform with electro-hydraulic raise lower mechanism and tender storage facilities (up to 880 lbs)
- Trim tabs, electro-hydraulic
- Triple opening stainless steel salon doors
- TV on lift w/Bose DVD home cinema system in salon
- TV, DVD and stereo/CD in all staterooms
- Vacuflush head system
- VHF radio, dual station
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This specification is subject to change. the right is reserved to make changes, without notice, at anytime, in equipment, materials, and specifications. Photos may show some optional equipment.
Photos shown here are stock photography and not necessarily representative of the the decor and equipment specified.
Generator and dockside service are not intended to supply power for all standard and optional equipment. Load must be limited to generator output rating and available dockside power.
Variation in wood grain and color are natural and cannot be controlled in manufacturing process.
View Seller Inventory
Get a Shipping Quote
Cheap Boat Transport Services - Save up to 80%
Shipping Estimate: Unavailable
Please request quotes and estimates below:
Please request quotes and estimates below: