Check Your Credit
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY SPRING 2015
An exciting addition to the Princess range, the new 72 Motor Yacht is potent, spacious and luxurious. She promises a breathtaking cruising experience whether simply enjoying a day out on the water or making the most of her long range capabilities.
She displays all the characteristics that define a Princess; the deep V hull, resin infused for weight reducing efficiency, raised bulwarks and clean flowing lines that epitomize her elegant styling. Her confident seakeeping and assured ride enable the full exploration of her effortless power, demonstrating grace and poise in the open sea.
The expansive flybridge fulfils its purpose in style; the upper helm provides exceptional visibility and well positioned controls. When it comes to taking life a little slower the wetbar, barbeque and generous space make life a pleasure with room enough to store the tender or jetski away from the entertaining spaces.
A contemporary style abounds throughout, with an inspired use of fabrics, luxurious upholstery and stunning finishing. The full width main deck salon creates an impressive area for entertaining with a large dinette and cocktail bar. Sliding doors open up to a well appointed cockpit, perfect for entertaining or casual dining, and the walk-through bow and forward seating makes an ideal area to enjoy a peaceful cocktail.
The luxurious 72 Motor yacht accommodates up to eight guests extremely comfortably, with additional accommodation for 2 crew. The beautifully designed cabins are light, airy and spacious, with three staterooms and a generous fourth cabin with twin berths side by side. The striking full beam master cabin is vast with a wonderful sense of space, a feeling accentuated by the extensive walk in wardrobe and large en-suite bathroom featuring twin wash basins and shower.
The Princess 72 Motor Yacht perfectly combines the elegance and detail of a true motor yacht with the agility and performance of a sports cruisers, making her the most desirable craft of her class.
Get a shipping quote
|Fuel ||Diesel||Hull Material ||Fiberglass|| |
|Beam ||18 ft||Max Draft ||5 ft 6 in|| |
|Engine Make ||CAT||Engine Model ||C32A|| |
|Length Overall ||72 ft 5 in||Number of Engines ||2|| |
For Sale by
Route 9 "On the Bass River"
- 50A/240V Dockside services (2)
- Autopilot, dual station
- Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator
- Crew cabin
- Dual Station electric anchor winch, remote control
- Dual station speed and distance log
- Electric drop window
- Electro hydraulic up/down swim platform
- Flybridge davit, 925 lbs
- Foredeck fresh water washdown
- GPS/chartplotter/radar w dual displays
- LCD and DVD in all staterooms
- Plate settings of china, flatware, and stemware
- Refrigerator with door and freezer drawers
- Vacuflush head system
- Wetbar w top loading coolbox, sink, hot and cold water supply, electric barbeque, and storage
- Additional anchor chain to total 196 ft
- Aft docking station
- Air horns
- Bose Lifestyle 35 home theater system in salon
- Cockpit seating covers
- Cockpit speakers w/ amplifier
- Electric Sternthruster
- Exterior upholstery (flybridge and cockpit seating) in MOVIDA METALLIC Beige w Mocca inlay
- Fitted quilted blankets and linens fitted on each stateroom bed
- Foredeck sunpad cushions in MOVIDA METALLIC Beige
- Foredeck sunpad cushion cover
- Foredeck table on removable legs
- Furuno 12.1" (3D-MFD12) multifunctional display at upper helm
- Furuno FAP-700 autopilot display at main helm connected to FAP- 711 display at upper helm (ensure autopilot is configured with navigation system) and Furuno RD33 depth/speed display at upper and lower helm in place of standard.
- Galley Granite/Marble: Juparana Colombo Granite
- Garbage disposal
- Glendinning Cablemasters (2)
- GRP Hardtop w/ electric opening center section in soft fabric
- Master and Guest Heads Avonite: Kokoura
- Oil Changer for engines & generator
- Passerelle (electro-hydraulic gangway)
- Platinum fabrics used throughout boat
- PM3 Shore Support System
- Run chase tubes from main helm to radar arch for later fitting of SAT TV
- Upgraded leather upholstery in salon
- Water delivery kit
- Wood Interior: Serotina Cherry, GLOSS finish
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This specification is subject to change. the right is reserved to make changes, without notice, at anytime, in equipment, materials, and specifications. Photos may show some optional equipment.
Photos shown here are stock photography and not necessarily representative of the the decor and equipment specified.
Generator and dockside service are not intended to supply power for all standard and optional equipment. Load must be limited to generator output rating and available dockside power.
Variation in wood grain and color are natural and cannot be controlled in manufacturing process.
Custom Contact Information
Princess American Edition-Since 1995, Princess Yachts have been distributed in the United States, Canada, Central America, the Caribbean, and Venezuela with Princess Yachts America (formerly known as Viking Sport Cruisers) as the sole authorized importer. The yachts built for Princess Yachts America have a greatly expanded scope of standard equipment which includes components and systems sourced from North America when compared to Princess Yachts built for other parts of the world. These yachts are built specifically to Princess Yachts America specifications to comply with or exceed the regulations of the United States Coast Guard?s Office of Boating Safety (USCG). In addition, these yachts also comply with or exceed the build specification recommendations of the American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC). Princess Yachts built for distribution in other parts of the world are not built to comply with USCG, ABYC recommendations, regulations or requirements. Princess Yachts built for Princess Yachts America are classified as ?Princess American Edition" on Yacht World.