Presented For Sale By:
Princess Yachts America
|Make||Princess American Edition|
|Model||75 Motor Yacht|
|Location||Palm Beach, Florida|
|LOA||78 ft 8 in|
|Beam||18 ft 11 in|
|Max Draft||5 ft 8 in|
|Builder||Princess Yachts International|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1|
AVAILABLE FOR FALL 2016 DELIVERY
An exciting addition to the Princess range, the new 75 Motor Yacht is potent, spacious and luxurious. She promises a breathtaking cruising experience whether simply enjoying a day out on the water or making the most of her long range capabilities.
She displays all the characteristics that define a Princess; the deep V hull, resin infused for weight reducing efficiency, raised bulwarks and clean flowing lines that epitomize her elegant styling. Her confident seakeeping and assured ride enable the full exploration of her effortless power, demonstrating grace and poise in the open sea.
The expansive flybridge fulfills its purpose in style; the upper helm provides exceptional visibility and well positioned controls. When it comes to taking life a little slower the wetbar, barbecue and generous space make life a pleasure with room enough to store the tender or jetski away from the entertaining spaces.
A contemporary style abounds throughout, with an inspired use of fabrics, luxurious upholstery and stunning finishing. The full width main deck salon creates an impressive area for entertaining with a large dinette and cocktail bar. Sliding doors open up to a well appointed cockpit, perfect for entertaining or casual dining, and the walk-through bow and forward seating makes an ideal area to enjoy a peaceful cocktail.
The luxurious 72 Motor yacht accommodates up to eight guests extremely comfortably, with additional accommodation for 2 crew. The beautifully designed cabins are light, airy and spacious, with three staterooms and a generous fourth cabin with twin berths side by side. The striking full beam master cabin is vast with a wonderful sense of space, a feeling accentuated by the extensive walk in wardrobe and large en-suite bathroom featuring twin wash basins and shower.
The Princess 72 Motor Yacht perfectly combines the elegance and detail of a true motor yacht with the agility and performance of a sports cruisers, making her the most desirable craft of her class.
Total Power: 1625
- 50A/240V Dockside services (2)
- Autopilot, dual station
- Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator
- Crew cabin
- Dual Station electric anchor winch, remote control
- Dual station speed and distance log
- Electric drop window
- Electro hydraulic up/down swim platform
- Foredeck fresh water washdown
- GPS/chartplotter/radar w dual displays
- LED and DVD in all staterooms
- Plate settings of china, flatware, and stemware
- Refrigerator with door and freezer drawers
- Vacuflush head system
- Wetbar w top loading coolbox, sink, hot and cold water supply, electric barbeque, and storage
- Aft docking station
- Air horns
- Cockpit seating covers
- Cockpit speakers linked to flybride stereo
- Dark wood venetian blinds in salon & dining area
- Exterior upholstery (flybridge and cockpit seating) in MOVIDA MET Plata w Diamante Meteor inlay
- Foredeck sunpad cushions in MOVIDA MET Plata
- Foredeck sunpad cushion cover
- Foredeck table on removable legs
- Galley Granite/Marble
- Garbage disposal
- Garmin GPSMAP 7615 15" multfunction touchscreen displays (2 at lower helm)
- Garmin GPSMAP 871512" multifunction display at upper helm
- Garmin GMR604 xHD radar
- Garmin GMI20 multifunction instruments
- Garmin Autopilot (dual station)
- Garmin VHF 300
- Generator upgrade to 32kw/60hz in place of standard
- Glendinning Cablemasters (2)
- GRP Hardtop w/ electric opening center section in soft fabric
- Hydraulic system including windlass & variable speed 240KgF hydraulics bow thruster
- Hydraulic Sternthruster, variable speed 240 KgAF
- Master and Guest Heads Avonite: Carrara White Countertop with Koko White flooring
- Oil Changer for engines & generator
- Outdoor flybridge bar with glass top
- Passerelle (electro-hydraulic gangway)
- Platinum fabrics used throughout boat
- Side Boarding Gates
- Trac Star 6X fin stabilizer system with inlike Parker silencer includes display at upper helm
- TV, 22" LED with radio/DVD player in crew cabin
- Twin Berth Electric Conversion in starboard stateroom
- Water delivery kit
- Wood Interior: Walnut, Satin finish
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This specification is subject to change. the right is reserved to make changes, without notice, at anytime, in equipment, materials, and specifications. Photos may show some optional equipment.
Photos shown here are stock photography and not necessarily representative of the the decor and equipment specified.
Generator and dockside service are not intended to supply power for all standard and optional equipment. Load must be limited to generator output rating and available dockside power.
Variation in wood grain and color are natural and cannot be controlled in manufacturing process.
View Seller Inventory
Get a Shipping Quote
Cheap Boat Transport Services - Save up to 80%
Shipping Estimate: Unavailable
Please request quotes and estimates below:
Please request quotes and estimates below: