|Make||Princess American Edition|
|Model||82 Motor Yacht|
|LOA||83 ft 5 in|
|Beam||18 ft 10 in|
|Max Draft||5 ft 11 in|
|Builder||Princess Yachts International|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1|
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY WINTER 2016
THIS YACHT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE OUTSIDE OF NORTH AMERICA, CENTRAL AMERICA, THE CARIBBEAN AND VENEZULA
The new 82 Motor Yacht has a crisp contemporary style that suggests this is a craft born of the very latest in design and construction technology, yet she retains a refined elegance that is unmistakably Princess.
Extended window lines run along each side providing a sleek, dynamic profile and exceptional visibility from the main deck salon, whilst the very latest deep-V hull is resin infused to ensure a highly capable and efficient performance that is both assured and rewarding.
The exterior space on board is plentiful with a large cockpit complete with teak table for alfresco dining, an intimate foredeck seating and sunbathing area for a more private escape and an incredible flybridge with additional dining, seating and sunbathing areas all serviced from a dedicated wetbar. A hydraulic raise/lower bathing platform is fitted as standard.
As with all Princess Motor Yachts her interior is light, sophisticated and impeccably detailed with an intelligent use of space throughout. The main deck salon incorporates relaxed low level furnishings and a formal dining area which are separated from the wheelhouse and highly specified galley to ensure guest privacy. The guest accommodation comprises of four beautifully appointed en-suite cabins. A full beam owner’s suite and forward VIP are complemented by a twin cabin to port and a further double stateroom to starboard. Crew are accommodated in a twin en-suite
cabin aft of the machinery space together with a utility area which can be specified as a
second twin crew cabin if required.
- Power-assisted steering system
- Bow thruster (240kgf/529lbf)
- 240v shore power with 2 x 80-amp float battery charger
- 240v diesel generator (27kW)
- Full air-conditioning with reverse cycle heating
- Dual station remote control electric anchor winch
- Deck/anchor wash
- Electric stern rope mooring winches
- Dual station electro-hydraulic trim tabs with indicators
- Dual station autopilot
- Dual station VHF with DSC R/T with intercom
- Colour radar with scanner and GPS/chart plotter (twin displays at lower helm and one at upper helm)
- Dual station speed and distance log
- Dual station echo sounder with alarm
- Dual station remote control searchlight
- Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill
- Full height refrigerator with freezer drawers
- Ice maker
- Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator
- Flybridge bar with sink, barbecue, top loading coolbox, waste bin, storage and optional icemaker
- Washing machine and separate dryer in crew area
- Electric quietflush toilets with holding tank
- Saloon LED TV/DVD with surround-sound
- Flybridge stereo radio/iPod/MP3
- Teak-laid transom platform, cockpit deck, flybridge stairway, step to
- side decks, side decks, foredeck walkthrough and flybridge
- Flybridge sunbed
- Helmsman’s door to starboard side deck
- Opening door to port side deck from galley
- Stainless-steel framed saloon doors
- Electro-hydraulic raise/lower system to transom platform
- Remote control telescopic passerelle
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Fully fitted twin crew cabin (with option of second crew cabin)
- Cockpit night cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This specification is subject to change. the right is reserved to make changes, without notice, at anytime, in equipment, materials, and specifications. Photos may show some optional equipment.
Photos shown here are stock photography and not necessarily representative of the the decor and equipment specified.
Generator and dockside service are not intended to supply power for all standard and optional equipment. Load must be limited to generator output rating and available dockside power.
Variation in wood grain and color are natural and cannot be controlled in manufacturing process.