Princess Yachts America
|Make||Princess American Edition|
|LOA||53 ft 5 in|
|Beam||14 ft 10 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 9 in|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1|
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
With a unique blend of performance, sleek styling, and unrivalled cruising amenities, the Princess V52 provides the ultimate turnkey cruising experience.
On the main deck, the hydraulic swim platform provides the perfect perch for water sports while at anchor and makes tender launch and retrieval easy. Stepping up to the aft deck, the expansive upholstered settee is complete with a dining table that converts to create a large sunbathing area. A convenient built in bar area to starboard lies in the shade of the aft deck overhang and features a practical top loading refrigerator, sink, and can be equipped with an optional electric grill.
Stepping forward through the polished stainless steel framed sliding glass door, the salon is a relaxing and incredibly inviting environment bathed in natural light from the large windows. The U-shaped lounge to port runs the length of the salon and provides ample seating for guests. The starboard bar area is centrally located to all areas of the main deck and features a refrigerator and bottle and glass storage, with an optional icemaker available in the cabinetry beneath the helm seating. In the optional three stateroom version of the V52, the bar area doubles as a fully equipped entertainment center complete with an LCD TV that conceals when not in use. At the helm, the dual seating arrangement provides uninhibited views while underway, with the navigation equipment and controls in easy reach to ensure maximum comfort on longer voyages. Overhead, the integrated hardtop with skylights can be retracted at the touch of a button.
Steps from the main deck, the large galley enjoys ample natural light from the main deck windows above. Abundant storage, a refrigerator/freezer, electric cooktop, and microwave/convection oven are ideal for preparing anything from light snacks to delicacies. Adjacent to the galley, guests can relax in comfort at the L-shaped lounge complete with entertainment center. An alternative layout provides for a third stateroom in this area. The luxurious midship master stateroom comprises the yacht’s full beam and enjoys gorgeous seaside views through the large vertical portholes from either the combination vanity/desk or comfortable settee. A spacious hanging closet, entertainment system, and ensuite head ensure ultimate comfort and privacy. Forward, the VIP guest stateroom features private guest head access, as well as, a clever walkaround berth that quickly converts to two single berths with a simple scissor hinge design. The optional port stateroom is equipped with upper and lower berths and boasts plentiful storage.
Whether for a day on the water or a weekend away, the V52 provides a comfortable escape from the everyday with the unsurpassed luxury, exquisite craftsmanship, and inspired performance of a Princess.
- 50A/240 V dockside services (2)
- Cockpit seating/dining area with sunbed conversion
- Cockpit wetbar including sink and top loading cool box
- Electrically operated sliding sunroof
- Electro hydraulic up/down swim platform
- Generator 9kw/60hz w gauge package
- LCD TVs and DVDs in all staterooms
- Plate settings of china, flatware, and stemware (6)
- Speed and distance log
- Vacuflush head system
- 32" LED TV on up/down lift in upper salon
- AM/FM stereo/CD/DVD in lower salon
- Autopilot incorporating rate gyro
- Bose 35 home theater system connected to cockpit speakers in upper salon
- Central vacuum
- Cockpit table cover
- Cockpit BBQ grill
- Exterior seating in Movida Metallic Beige w Mocca inlay
- Fitted quilted blankets & linens fitted to each bed
- Foredeck sunpad cushions in Movida Metallic Beige
- Foredeck sunpad cushion cover
- Garbage disposal
- Glendinning Cablemasters (1)
- Icemaker in upper salon
- Oil Changer for engines & generator
- Raymarine C120W radar/chartplotter/GPS (4 kW, 48" HD digital open array scanner) with 12" display
- Run chase tubes from main helm to radar arch for later fitting of SAT TV
- TV, 32" LED in lower salon
- Upgrade leather fitted in the salon
- Voltage Stabilizer Transformers (2)
- Water delivery kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This specification is subject to change. the right is reserved to make changes, without notice, at anytime, in equipment, materials, and specifications. Photos may show some optional equipment.
Photos shown here are stock photography and not necessarily representative of the the decor and equipment specified.
Generator and dockside service are not intended to supply power for all standard and optional equipment. Load must be limited to generator output rating and available dockside power.
Variation in wood grain and color are natural and cannot be controlled in manufacturing process.