Ribeye is proud to introduce the Ribtec classics to its range. These traditional British models have been demand since the infancy of the RIB industry and are frequently the choice for professional operators as well as leisure users. Ribtec is well known for its range of luxury superyacht tenders, to be found on a number of the worlds most sumptuous yachts, and are now available as Ribtec by Pascoe.
The Ribtec 585 is the optimum family sized RIB, with a wide beamed deep V hull, which is still easy to trail and store. The boat has excellent deck space for a multitude of seating options and with its attractively raised bow, offers dry deep-sea performance. The 585 is also favoured for its strong lightweight hull, ideal for carrying larger loads for diving, survey and other working applications.
- GRP hull with bow locker, non-slip deck, transom well and drain,
bow U bolt & stern tow hooks
- Dark blue Hypalon tubes with 5 independent chambers
- Rubbing strake, moulded grab handles, bow fairlead
- Odyssey transverse console with twin two-man jockey seats
- Underdeck stainless steel fuel tank 100lt
- ?A? frame with navigation lights
- Pump & repair kit