Ribeye is proud to introduce the Ribtec classics to its range. These traditional British models have been demand since the infancy of the RIB industry and are frequently the choice for professional operators as well as leisure users. Ribtec is well known for its range of luxury superyacht tenders, to be found on a number of the worlds most sumptuous yachts, and are now available as Ribtec by Pascoe.
The Ribtec 740 is the outstanding performer of the larger RIBs offered by Ribtec and is in service with serious RIB users including the UK coastguard and off shore oil industry worldwide. Designed for serious seagoing duties the boat can cover long distances at speed and in comfort. Inboard as well as outboard versions have been successfully proven with this craft and its ability to adapt to any role is second to none.
- GRP hull with bow locker, non-slip deck, transom well and drain,
bow U bolt & stern tow hooks
- Dark blue Hypalon tubes with 5 independent chambers
- Rubbing strake, moulded grab handles, bow fairlead
- Navigator transverse console with twin two-man jockey seats
- Underdeck stainless steel fuel tank 140lt
- ?A? frame with navigation lights
- Pump & repair kit