The ideal family boat for every occasion, formerly called the Playtime range.
These Ribeyes have fun written all over them. Ideal for beach hopping, skiing, exploring, fishing, swimming, snorkelling, or just sun bathing. They are a favourite for every occasion.
The A Series have a genuine deep V load-carrying hull, designed to cut through and cushion the impact of the waves, giving a smooth comfortable ride. The smaller models in the A Series are unique in having a deep V hull as most RIBs of this size have shallow hulls. Like all Ribeyes they handle superbly and are easy to manoeuvre at any speed. The A Series are quick on the plane even when fully loaded.
The A Series are practical and safe. They offer a very dry ride and is reassuring and forgiving to drive. It is the ideal boat for the first time RIB owner with limited experience. The integral moulded deck provides a stable platform, with its tough easy to clean, slip-resistant finish.
There are three standard models, with seating, console and accessory options available for them all.
The A Series are fitted with a splashwell. The higher freeboard helps prevent swamping when the RIB is moored or from a following sea. The splashwell also acts as a bathing platform.
As for the engine, with Yamaha the choice is yours.
Available Sizes: 5.00m, 5.50m and 6.00m
- Hypatex 2-tone blue and light grey tubes, with 6 grab handles,
moulded lifeline holders, lifelines, wear patches, dual
- Bow fairlead on GRP moulding with stainless steel cleat
- Deep V hull, monocoque construction with moulded deck
- Splashwell including drains, hull drains
- Integral sculpted rear seat with large storage area
- Bow eye, 2 transom U bolts, anchor eye
- 90 litres underdeck fuel tank
- Bow seat with cushion and locker beneath
- Odyssey console with front seat and storage
- 2 x 1-man jockey seats
- Steering wheel, helm
- Owner?s manual
- Odyssey console without front seat
- Teak decking
- 1-man jockey seat - all models
- Backrests for sculpted rear seat
- Swing back helm seat
- Bimini cover
- Mooring cover
- Boarding platform with telescopic ladder
- A-frame with navigation lights
- Hydraulic steering