- All Ribeye inflatables feature a V keel, which gives superior directional control and sensitive handling for quicker manoeuvring
- The buoyancy tubes are made with a resilient polyester fabric, which is coated on both sides with PVC and is highly resistant to abrasions, fuel and UV rays.
- The tube seams overlap by 2.5cm and are reinforced with seam tape both inside and outside for added protection. The inner buoyancy tube stays airtight and is protected against sudden impacts. To maximise tube integrity polyurethane glue is used which is highly durable and protects against heat and salt water.
- A special marine plywood coated with PU paint is used for the decks and transoms providing extra protection against sunlight, salt water, fuel and oil.
- Standard equipment includes carry case, PVC paddles, foot pump and maintenance kit.