A unique new range of 12 RIB Tenders for up to nine persons, built using epoxy powder-coated all-aluminium hulls.
The boats, from 2.4 to 4.8m overall length, have been developed and designed by Ribeye for use with a selected range of Yamaha four-stroke outboards, giving customised packages to suit most needs.
Like all Ribeye craft their quality is excellent, with well-constructed two-tone, multi-chamber Hypertex buoyancy tubes and heavy-duty rubbing-strakes for alongside berthing.
All models are finished with Ribeye colour trim and the now familiar Ribeye powered by Yamaha logo.
What especially singles out these Ribeye Tenders, with their white aluminium hulls, is their ideal suitability for beaching roles, typical for long-term tender use. Such smaller boats are much more likely to be dragged onto beaches or slipways where gravel, shingle and hard surfaces can be less than friendly to GRP hulls, which can be prone to deep scratching and the wear and tear of frequent abrasion. Aluminium hulls will take the punishment year after year.
These Ribeye aluminium tenders are roomy, strong and robust, yet light and easy to transport. The smaller models travel easily on roof rack, swim platform or coach roof; however all models can be davit hung or towed astern.
Because of their light weight they are a real alternative for those who may have chosen an inflatable in the past for getting to and from a larger boat but would prefer a hard hull. Tiller steering is standard on all models but an attractive range of consoles can be fitted for use with higher hp for remote use.
- Single Jockey console
- Double Jockey console
- Deluxe console with helm seat
- Screen & rail
- Integral s/s fuel tank (43l)
- Standard console with helm seat
- Integral s/s fuel tank (35l)
- Hypatex 2-tone white and light grey tubes with 4 grab handles and 4 fabric handles
- White epoxy powder coated all-aluminium hulls
- Anti-slip decktread
- Raised anchor locker with access hatch and mooring cleat
- 4 inside grab handles
- Auto-bailing transom drains
- Davit lifting points
- Double fixing point on bow
- Large diameter
- Multi-compartment buoyancy tubes
- Recessed inflation valves
- Bow cleat
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Foot pump
- Reinforced transoms to support up to 70hp outboard motor
- Repair kit