|Model||3600 Sport Yacht|
|LOA||38 ft 6 in|
|Beam||12 ft 7 in|
|Max Draft||3 ft 3 in|
|Dry Weight||20300 uom.|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 265 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 103 gal (UK)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 18 gal (UK)|
Every now and then a work of art or piece of design comes along that is more than an evolution of what came before it is a quantum leap in thinking and execution. The Riviera Sport Yacht is such a leap. The vision for this new style of boat was inspired by decades of experience in markets as diverse as Australia, Europe and the USA. Riviera realised that today there was a need for a boat that was both solid and dignified in the tradition of our Flybridge Convertibles, yet spirited and contemporary in the same vein as our Sport Cruisers. The result might best be described as a serious motor yacht with a refreshingly light and sporty side. Starting from a blank canvas gave us the opportunity to address the needs of todays boat owner like never before. Drawing on contemporary architecture, European car design, fashion, leading furniture design and other sources we have created a boat of impeccable style and one that is utterly modern. Everything about the Sport Yacht is designed to make life on the water easy, relaxed and fun. To dream of such a boat is one thing, to create it is another. However, no one is better equipped to realise such a vision than Australias most awarded pleasure boat builder, Riviera. A company with over 27 years boat building experience and owners of the largest pleasure boat building facility in the Southern Hemisphere. Harnessing the full weight of our design, technology and manufacturing resources to the Sport Yacht project has produced a boat that has even exceeded our expectations. And since the launch of this new range, the Riviera Sport Yacht has received unprecedented praise from the international boating community. If you are in search of a new boat that captures your heart and inspires your soul, your search is over.
- Accommodation below consists of a master stateroom with island bed, 6' 7" feet headroom, and generous cupboard and hanging space.
- The twin-bed guest cabin is also luxuriously comfortable, and the bathroom echoes the same sentiments.
- It?s all here, helm, lounge and galley.
- Specification is high.
- The soft leather L-shaped lounge is inviting.
- The feeling of being in control at the helm is compelling - the moulded dash is akin to a luxury European car.
- On the same level as the cockpit and saloon and cool care of air conditioning in the saloon, cook up a feast with features such as microwave oven, cook-top, fridge/freezer, sink with faucet, and significant bench.
- The hand-laid solid fibreglass hull has separate compartments and a watertight collision bulkhead forward.
- Hull ?tunnels? house the prop shafts and underwater exhaust system.
- For the sun-worshippers there is a sun-pad on the foredeck, but most will gravitate to the ambient cockpit where a folding table, lounge, refrigerator and huge boarding platform, add a new dimension.