More than any other of style of boat, Riviera is famous for its Flybridge range. In almost three decades we have produced numerous models and literally thousands of vessels
and all the knowledge and skill acquired along the way is to be found in this exciting model.
From the creative use of space to the use of maintenance-free batteries, every tiny facet of the 38 Open Flybridge has been subject to the most rigorous consideration. The result is a vessel that inspires confidence and delivers an incomparable standard of pleasure.
For a designer, nothing is more satisfying than that which functions perfectly while being aesthetically pleasing. On this vessel examples abound: the swim platform with its cleverly integrated rail around the aft edge not only makes re-boarding easier, but looks terrific; the low-profile hardtop makes for a more sleek appearance, providing all-weather protection to the generous-sized flybridge; and the new, sweeping, tinted windscreen not only offers maximum visibility but adds to the 38s elegant, unencumbered lines.
In keeping with our larger Flybridge models, the exhausts have been moulded into the hull design and are located underwater to minimise both fumes and noise. The pulpit also features a heavy-duty, through bowsprit anchor launch and retrieval system: similar to that used on larger models, it provides better protection to the bowsprit and a far more sophisticated look when the anchor is housed.
Few vessels of this size incorporate so many innovative features or benefit from such advanced technology. And in its class, no other vessel offers such outstanding quality.
- The cockpit includes lots of storage provision, along with space for tables, chairs, a game chair, fishing gear and so on, and that huge swim platform is an ideal launch-pad for water sports.
- Master stateroom with island bed, mirrors, handy ?pigeon? lockers and ample hanging space.
- Individual guest cabin with pullman-style bunks.
- The master stateroom has ensuite access to a very stylish bathroom with inclusions like satin chrome fittings and a solid surface vanity top.
- The leather lounge and dinette seating, the sense of space and light, the stylish cabinets, the American Cherrywood timberwork with its impeccable high gloss finish ? the result of Riviera?s new robotic varnishing facility ? offer a special ambience.
- Extremely well equipped with top appliances, a solid surface bench-top, generous cupboard space and top load garbage bin, this area will certainly appeal to the gourmet chef.
- With the push of a button the QL Series interceptor-type trim tabs provide precise low-drag trimming of the hull, for optimum performance.
Ergonomic Helm Station
- The layout is new, standard instrumentation is impressive and the high-backed helm and companion chairs and deep lounge couldn?t be more comfortable.
- An ideal area also, for socialising.