- The main saloon is both beautiful and practical, with seating for seven in a U-shape lounge to starboard around a generous sized, timber folding table.
- To port is a two-seater leather lounge that can be brought forward to the saloon table as two separate dining chairs.
- When not required, the chairs are stowed neatly between the bar and open plan galley on the port side.
- Below decks there is sleeping accommodation for up to six in two large cabins.
- The forward master stateroom features a queen sized two metre long double bed, with a cedar-lined hanging robe, extensive storage and an ensuite bathroom.
- The aft, full beam cabin has large port lights with optional portholes either side for natural light and cross ventilation.
- A large skylight under the forward saloon windscreen provides additional light to this cabin creating a very bright and welcoming space.