The new Riviera 43 Open Flybridge, is the latest in flybridge design from Australias most awarded luxury boat builder.
This exciting new model incorporates great function and style within a supremely comfortable, sea-kindly hull. The most striking aspect about Rivieras latest creation is its design approach: a thoroughly modern methodology that will progress flybridge boat design into a new generation of boating enjoyment.
Designed exclusively using Rivieras Unigraphics three dimensional CAD software system, the result is a superbly considered boat with abundant use of light and space. The new 43 Open Flybridge brings the outdoors in, creating an alfresco environment with a seamless transition between the expansive cockpit and the contemporary leather and varnished cherry interior.
- The main saloon is both beautiful and practical, with seating for seven in a U-shape lounge to starboard around a generous sized, timber folding table.
- To port is a two-seater leather lounge that can be brought forward to the saloon table as two separate dining chairs.
- When not required, the chairs are stowed neatly between the bar and open plan galley on the port side.
- Below decks there is sleeping accommodation for up to six in two large cabins.
- The forward master stateroom features a queen sized two metre long double bed, with a cedar-lined hanging robe, extensive storage and an ensuite bathroom.
- The aft, full beam cabin has large port lights with optional portholes either side for natural light and cross ventilation.
- A large skylight under the forward saloon windscreen provides additional light to this cabin creating a very bright and welcoming space.
- The hull and deck construction is solid hand-laid fiberglass below the waterline and core materials in the hull topsides and superstructure.
- This composite laminate design makes good use of weight where it is needed most, to deliver a solid feel and soft ride offshore.