Anyone considering the purchase of a luxury pleasure boat has developed certain lifestyle standards and an aversion to compromise. If you relate to this, welcome to the world of Riviera
and in particular welcome aboard the 45 Open Flybridge.
Over more than 27 years, Riviera has grown to become a major international force in luxury pleasure craft.
Decades of building thousands of Flybridge Convertibles and a philosophy of constant refining and innovation has fashioned a new vessel that offers an extraordinary combination of comfort, performance, reliability, safety and value.
The 45 features fully moulded steps complete with teak treads and a storage locker underneath. The rear bulkhead window and door open out into the cockpit to create one living space between the saloon and galley. The saloon is one integrated space, with the large galley just one small step down from the saloon.
Weve included an electrically operated overhead locker in the saloon headliner for safe and convenient rod storage and, thanks to the most advanced robotic varnishing facility in Australia, the finish on the timberwork is both impeccable and astonishingly durable.
There is no one feature that makes the 45 such a remarkable boat, it is the combination of hundreds of features.
Some of these are major features, like propeller tunnels that provide greater forward thrust and an underwater exhaust system that minimises engine noise and fumes. Others are small but contribute much to the overall appeal of the 45. One example
is the recessed cleats in the aft corners of the cockpit with their optional clip-on covers; a design that creates a smooth profile and prevents fishing lines getting caught.
The computer aided hull design is certainly one of the major features. This is largely responsible for the exceptional hydrodynamics: quick to plane, stable yet delightfully responsive, and truly robust.
You will also note the engine room is a very open and functional space. This is the result of creating a separate pump room that houses air-conditioning compressors, fresh water pumps and other associated equipment. This compartment is accessed via the portside guest cabin and aids maintenance accessibility.
In the world of mid-sized luxury flybridges, this is the boat that raises the bar; this is the boat that says yes, you can have it all.
- Down the new moulded steps you?ll find a well-equipped, sizeable and ingeniously designed cockpit.
- Addressing two key end-users, for the game fisherman it is a well conceived and functional platform, and for the cruising family it is the social hub.
- This is a three-cabin configuration of master stateroom with island queen bed and ensuite, a starboard guest cabin for two with Pullman-style bunks and a portside cabin with twin beds with an infill to convert to a double bed.
- The rear bulkhead window and door open out into the cockpit to create one long living space between the cockpit, saloon and galley.
- The saloon boasts generous headroom and intelligent layout.
- Watch the 32? LCD TV, pop your iPod into the sound system, or enjoy the reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- A generous U-shaped gourmet galley features solid-surface bench tops, large stainless steel sink, generous storage and an impressive array of appliances.
- The Frank Mulder-designed computer CAD-CAM precision hull exudes startling performance characteristics; the propeller ?tunnels? provide greater forward thrust while the exceptional hydrodynamics means it is quick to plane, stable yet delightfully responsive, and truly robust.