First there was the Riviera 47, then came the 47 Series II, and now an Enclosed Flybridge model. This long history and these various incarnations is a testament to the 47s huge international appeal
and that reflects a host of exceptional features, outstanding craftsmanship and, quite simply, unparalleled value.
Confidence in the seaworthiness of your vessel is the basis of boating pleasure and the solid, hand laid fibreglass hull with integral collision bulkhead has always made the 47 a reassuringly robust vessel. However, todays model accounts for fatigue, corrosion and ease of access for inspection and maintenance like never before.
The exhausts are located underwater for cleaner, quieter operation. And pockets moulded into running surface of the hull house the propellers and shafts: designed by world leading naval architect Frank Mulder, they deliver greater forward thrust and better overall performance including fuel economy. The trim tabs and bow thruster mountings are also moulded into the hull for hydrodynamic efficiency.
All these elements combine to deliver a ride that is soft and dry and handling that is nothing short of sensational. With a series of twin diesel engine options, the ride can also be as exhilarating as you like.
New injection moulding technology enhances the look and structure of small fibreglass parts such as hatches and the swim platform. Our robotic varnishing facility - the most advanced in Australia - also produces timberwork with an absolutely impeccable finish.
Then there are the standard inclusions. With everything from the bow thruster to the Bose Lifestyle audio system (one of three independent audio systems) included, this is undoubtedly one the best-equipped vessels available today.
Being an Enclosed Flybridge model, it caters not only to those with a penchant for comfort and relaxed entertaining, but to the serious long-range cruiser or game fishermen. To that end, it has a standard fuel capacity 2700 litres (713 US Gal) with the option of an additional 1000 litres (264 US Gal).
As you are about to discover, our 47 Enclosed Flybridge also goes the distance when it comes to indulgence and easy on board living, regardless of the weather conditions.
- The cockpit is perfectly equipped for fishing as well as entertaining, with features such as cool box, sink, ample storage, an outward opening ?tuna door? and optional live bait well.
- Step up the ladder from the cockpit, unlock the hatch and enjoy.
- The flybridge is air-conditioned and equipped with wet bar, a lounge that will comfortable seat five adults, high-low table and ergonomic aft helm including Pompanette helm chairs.
- The 6-8 person accommodation is equally impressive. The master stateroom is especially opulent and spacious.
- There?s a second double stateroom amidships and a two-berth cabin to port.
- The saloon, with its spacious layout, top brand carpet, stylish blinds, sumptuous leather lounge and fine timberwork, is the epitome of contemporary elegance.
- The recessed handrail in the headliner and the overhead rod storage, add that special dimension.
- Everything, from the quality of the appliances to the solid surface bench-top, tells you this is a galley designed with the gourmet cook in mind.