Every new model in Rivieras long and successful history of building Flybridge Convertibles features refinements and innovations. Its the quiet revolution.
Sleek, dynamic and elegant but never ostentatious, the Riviera 47 is a beautiful expression of our approach to innovation. It is a marriage of
form and function.
The running surface of the hull has been designed by one of the worlds leading naval architects, Frank Mulder. He has created a hull that delivers performance that can only be described as sensational.
The most notable feature of this hull is two pockets housing the propeller shafts in the aft section, providing a lower shaft angle that helps to deliver superior forward thrust to achieve higher top speeds and increased fuel efficiency.
You wont find any exhaust outlets through the transom. They are located below the waterline at the stern, resulting in a quieter system with greatly reduced exhaust gases.
In typical Riviera fashion, the hull is a hand-laid fibreglass structure with a collision bulkhead forward. Extensive use of lightweight core stiffeners above the waterline has brought about significant weight savings while
contributing to superior strength.
You may have owned other boats in the past and no doubt they have given you much pleasure. But there comes a time when you want something truly special, not merely a bigger boat, but a boat thats in a different league.
When you look at design, performance, quality and pedigree, the Riviera 47 is surely that boat.
- The cockpit is the play area, so there?s storage space, fishing and dive gear lockers, tables, chairs, optional live bait well, fish box, garbage unit, eutectic cool-box and sink.
- This is a boat built for an extended vacation.
- With two staterooms and a third cabin, the Riviera 47 can comfortably accommodate six adults.
- The master stateroom is particularly luxurious.
- The generous beam provides a large and deep and therefore spacious lounge, but features such as the generous table, the large tinted side windows, the superior headroom, the furniture and fittings and the number of cabinets all create an easy, open flow through this area of your Riviera 47.
- Purposely designed for extended stays, the galley is both large and well equipped with items like a fridge-freezer, convection microwave oven, twin electric burners, optional dishwasher, generous storage and sizeable bench areas.