Your love of the boating life is about to be reinvigorated.
Following in the wake of our hugely successful 3000 and 4000 Offshore series, the 48 Offshore Express boasts so many refinements and such magnificent performance characteristics it will thrill the most seasoned enthusiast.
The hull, based on Rivieras tried and tested 47 Open Flybridge, delivers the softest and driest of rides. And with twin diesel options,
the ride is exhilarating.
As with all new generation Rivieras, propeller tunnels and underwater exhausts provide superior forward thrust and cleaner, quieter operation
so you can sit back and enjoy all the luxuries and intelligent features of this remarkable vessel.
The steps to the side decks are illuminated for safetys sake. Hawes holes are recessed into the wide coamings to prevent fishing lines snaring on cleats. The complex and ingenious moulding of the transom door provides an open out tuna door for better access. The American Cherry timberwork is not only superbly crafted but features an astonishing finish thanks to our new, state-of-the-art robotic varnishing facility.
Fortunately, the 48 is a boat built for all sorts of boat lovers thanks to a choice of configurations.
It is firstly an ideal angling vessel and the open boat configuration, without targa or coverings to the helm or deck, is designed for an after-market fishing tower. For alfresco entertaining yet protection from the weather when needs be, another version offers a stylish targa, removable bimini, side clears and rear storm curtain. Finally, for comfortable all-weather cruising, you can opt for a three-sided hardtop plus rear curtain for a completely enclosed helm deck.
However, no matter what model you choose you can count on Rivieras structural integrity. Our solid hand-laid fiberglass hull and watertight collision bulkhead, forward, is a proven match for the toughest conditions.
So the thrilling choice is also the safe choice.
- The spacious cockpit is simply a great place for relaxing or entertaining ? featuring a mezzanine lounge, cool-box, and swim platform with concealed swim ladder.
- If you are a game fishing aficionado, items such as hawse holes in the wide coamings, the open out ?tuna door?, fish bins, pump-out facilities and optional live bait tank ? will surely appeal.
- The focal point of the downstairs saloon is the premium quality leather lounge.
- Well designed, this transforms into a bunk assembly also.
- An audio system, DVD player and 32? LCD TV are standard.
- The master stateroom oozes comfort and quality, with a queen island bed complemented by a cedar-lined hanging locker, pigeon lockers and deck hatch.
- A quality bathroom is adjacent to this room.
- The galley is ultra-modern and user friendly, with generous cupboard space, large bench top, two integrated drawer refrigerators, a freezer, cook-top, S/S sink and convection microwave oven.
- You can count on Riviera?s structural integrity.
- Our solid hand-laid fibreglass hull and watertight collision bulkhead, forward, is a proven match for the toughest conditions.