Riviera Flybridge models have reached almost legendary status in the boating world and our 51 has been one of stars of the award winning fleet.
Now, in the light of new technology, evolving aesthetics and lessons learnt from other models we have created in recent years, we are proud to launch a Series II of this most popular vessel.
Already an outstanding example of intelligent design and quality construction, the new model features dozens of refinements. All of which add up to improved performance and safety, a more contemporary and comfortable environment, and easier on board living.
The refinements are extensive and range from the hinged out awning window linking saloon and cockpit to the new drawer fridges in the galley; the bathrooms feature stylish and practical Amtico flooring; youll find a sophisticated console in the flybridge.
Riviera operates one of Australias most advanced robotic varnishing facilities which means the finish of the timberwork is of the most impeccable quality.
And all of this is on top of a myriad of smart and convenient pre-existing features - such as a heavy duty swim ladder that makes access so much easier, in-floor safety lights and a standard bowthruster.
The hydrodynamics of the hull that so appealed to purchasers of the 51 Series 1 is as impressive as ever. The ride is smooth, stable and dry, handling is superb, and if it is exhilaration you are looking for then the wide range of diesel engine options certainly deliver.
Rivieras renowned solid, hand laid fibreglass hull with forward collision bulkhead is also as robust and reassuring as ever.
The 51 Flybridge was always a boat for those who relish their freedom whether that be through fishing or relaxation, entertaining, indulgence or adventure.
Now we have substantially enhanced one of our finest boats and invite you to discover a pleasure boat that takes pleasure that much further.
- When you feel like a change of mood, you can really stretch out in the cockpit below.
- Do some serious entertaining or game fishing.
- It?s a wonderfully large open and well-equipped area.
- A three-cabin design, the master stateroom includes queen-size double bed, the guest stateroom retains the sophisticated, contemporary look of the saloon, and the guest cabin features Pullman-style bunks.
- Two bathrooms and a concealed laundry complete the picture.
- The look, the level of comfort and range of inclusions in this saloon is as good as it gets.
- There is every entertainment feature you could think of, as standard and impeccably presented.
- The galley is one step down from the main saloon and features ingenious storage and all the equipment and room you need to prepare the most elaborate of dishes.