Of all the luxury Open Flybridge models we have created in our 27- year history, we are especially proud of our 56 Open Flybridge model. Not only is it the result of leading edge design and manufacturing technology, but the layout, features and fittings cater for easy entertaining and a relaxed lifestyle like never before. There is no doubt that you will rest immensely satisfied with your choice of vessel because of her design and luxury appointments and the sheer integrity of her builders.
The 56 is unlike any Flybridge Cruiser we have ever built. Australia is blessed with a climate that promotes al fresco dining and our entertaining although often lavish - is generally easy-going and informal. This is reflected in contemporary Australian architecture and these principles are also very evident in the design of the 56. While it is quintessentially Australian, the design however is far from parochial: Rivieras international appeal stems from having an international outlook, and the European styling of the Riviera 56 Open Flybridge is very apparent.
- Generously proportioned, it has been deliberately designed to enhance the 56?s fishing capabilities whilst still providing superior entertaining attributes.
- The light, bright feel flows below decks into the two staterooms and guest cabin.
- Fixed port lights in the hull contribute to the light and airy feel.
- To cater for extended voyages there is a concealed laundry off the companionway
- Brimming with ingenious features, the saloon is an entertainer?s delight.
- In the case of this ?open? model the galley is situated at the front of the saloon, directly opposite the dinette. A rear ?hopper? window opens the saloon up, to the cockpit.
- Build quality is especially important in a flybridge model of this size because such a vessel is clearly designed to go further, to fish beyond the continental shelf, and to explore distant shores.
- Renowned international naval architect, Frank Mulder, is responsible for the design, using the latest CAD (Computer Aided Design) software.
- The flybridge is undeniably the epitome of Riviera quality.
- Features include large lounge, table, teak floor, optional sunroof, wet bar and fridge, glass racks, storage, and helm station complete with adjustable leather Pompanette helm-chairs and ultra-modern console.