- With options of three or four cabins, plus the addition of optional crew quarters, the Riviera 5800 Sport Yacht is designed for comfort.
- The master stateroom aft spans the full beam and features a king-size walk-around double bed amidships with en suite.
- The companionway leads to the VIP guest stateroom forward, with its queen island double bed and ensuite, plus twin cabins on port and starboard sides.
- The starboard cabin easily converts from twin berth to a double.
- The port side cabin features two bunks.
- This cabin is replaced by the galley in the below deck galley layout option.
- A third bathroom is available to serve the twin cabins.
- The stylish stainless steel aft-bulkhead door slides open, providing entry to not only the saloon from the cockpit but ? together with an electric up / down window behind the galley and a huge electric sunroof ? the full al fresco lifestyle.
- The main saloon flooring is fully carpeted.
- Interior woodwork is high grade American cherrywood, gloss finished by Riviera's state of the art varnishing machine.
- Forward to port is a U-shaped leather lounge/dinette with storage underneath the seats and a cherrywood gloss table.
- Aft of the dinette is a liquor cabinet, storage and under-bench ice-maker.
- Saloon entertainment includes an electric-lift 40" LCD TV integrated with a Bose Lifestyle 48 system.
- The entire saloon is served by 36,000 BTU reverse cycle air-conditioning.