It is always a thrill to embark on the design of a new vessel, but when that vessel is intended to attract the most sophisticated purchasers - usually those with considerable experience of owning prestige vessels - the challenge is especially welcome.
For Riviera, the creation of the 61 Enclosed Flybridge was an opportunity to utilise our knowledge, talent and technology in new and exciting ways. Being such a large vessel, we had the luxury of space to fully express our creativity and passion for perfection.
From the hull construction to the joinery and from the entertainment systems to the engine room, the intelligence of the design, the quality of the materials and the standard of workmanship will astonish you.
For instance, our CAD/CAM (computer aided design and manufacture) software assists our new product team to produce the optimum design. It guides the cutting of the mould plug that ultimately results in absolute precision in the manufacture of the hull, deck and flybridge.
Weve installed quick disconnect wash-down fittings that allow instant pressurised water without having to turn on a tap. Yes, it is a tiny detail, but one of hundreds of tiny details and innovations that make a big difference when it comes to on-board comfort.
Similarly, our underwater exhaust system offers quieter and cleaner performance to provide you with a quiet and clean cockpit.
QL series Interceptor trim tabs are standard; operated by a push button control at the helm, the system provides superior low-drag trimming.
You can count on the Riviera 61 Enclosed Flybridge to take you away in impeccable style.
- A large L-shaped lounge wraps around the port aft quarter of the saloon, opposite the internal staircase.
- A liquor cabinet with bar fridge, icemaker and electric lift glass storage feature is under the staircase.
- A six-seat dinette is opposite the galley, which includes all the appliances to make it a chef?s delight.
- The standard accommodation offering is four cabins and three bathrooms with the master stateroom amidships, a guest stateroom forward, and two cabins on the starboard side.
- An optional layout is three cabins and three bathrooms, with a larger stateroom forward, an athwartships lower berth in the aft starboard cabin and the option of either a private lounge or a writing bureau in the forward stateroom in place of the fourth cabin.
- The internal staircase is designed to connect the flybridge and saloon as one space, making access to the flybridge both safe and comfortable.
- The fully enclosed flybridge includes a flowing lounge along the port side for increased comfort and utilisation of space.
- The aft viewing deck has a three-seater lounge and is connected with the flybridge interior through a stainless steel awning window.
- An electric sunroof adds natural light.