The brief was simple: create the largest, most luxurious and technically advanced Riviera ever. For our designers, engineers and craftspeople, it was an invitation to express their talent and creativity like never before - and they responded magnificently.
This is not surprising as the team included some of the foremost figures in the boat-building world, such as the internationally renowned superyacht architect Frank Mulder, responsible for the extraordinary running service of the hull.
The creation of our new flagship was the opportunity to capitalise on decades of boat-building experience and the lessons learnt from having crafted over 4,500 luxury vessels. The Riviera 70 Flybridge has also been developed at a facility that houses some of the worlds most sophisticated marine technology, including the latest Computer Assisted Design software.
Craft of this calibre are clearly destined for the fortunate few - and typically those with very discriminating tastes and a wealth of boat-ownership experience.
The task of impressing those not easily impressed meant rigorously inspecting competing craft and, simply, asking how could we do it better? With greater comfort, a better build, superior performance, more standard inclusions
we believe we have excelled in every category.
We hope this introduction inspires you to step aboard and discover the Riviera 70 Enclosed Flybridge for yourself.
- Whether you are a fishing enthusiast or a lover of cruising, the space and appointments will appeal.
- A luxurious lounge is on a mezzanine level, complemented by features such as rod storage locker, ice-box, eutectic freezer, sink, electric BBQ and copious storage provision.
- Riviera 70?s immense volume allows for a four cabin, four bathroom layout.
- The master stateroom is king-size, the VIP stateroom for?ard is queen-size and the guest cabins, port and starboard, are twin-berth with a third pull-down Pullman-style berth.
- Spacious Opulent Saloon Rich textures, high-gloss finishes, subtle use of lighting and state-of-the-art technology deliver a special boating package.
- Appointments and usable space are aplenty, and of the highest quality.
- Forward of the lounge, microwave combo oven and griller, espresso machine, dishwasher, drawer style fridges and freezers, 4-burner electric cook-top and generous storage, are standard.
- Standard power is a pair of 1,572hp (1,156kW) Caterpillar C32 turbo diesels that, with a fuel payload of 8,000 litres, give the Riviera 70 a huge cruising range.
- The view and the specification are sublime. Features include forward helm, sun roof, air-conditioning, aft helm station, wet bar, Pompanette helm chairs, and inside and outside lounges.