|Model||73 Motor Yacht|
|LOA||76 ft 7 in|
|Dry Weight||110220 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 2117 gal (UK)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 300 gal (UK)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 100 gal (UK)|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
Australias largest luxury boat builder, Riviera, has announced a completely new range Riviera Motor Yachts ranging in size from 73 to 85 feet. These new models, bearing Rivieras hallmark styling and impeccable build quality, will be the epitome of luxury for a few discerning owners.
- The massive saloons encompass a lounge area, generous U-shape galley amidships and a separate dining area
- Standard inclusions on the 73 and 78 Motor Yachts include full beam master air-conditioning throughout, a fully enclosed Sky Lounge, comprehensive audio-visual systems (from a 50-inch digital system in the main saloon and another in the Sky Lounge to TV/DVD systems in all cabins).
- The main saloon is a large open space including the lounge area and galley on one level.
- There is an option of an L-shaped dinette with fixed seating or a free standing dining table with 8 chairs.
- Interior fitout is in cherry, beech or teak timber with satin finish and high gloss horizontal surfaces.
- The area ? except for the galley ? is carpeted, with foam underlay.
- In the lounge area, three leather sofas are arranged around a large coffee table with a fourth sofa opposite.
- A 50-inch LCD TV screen with lifter is connected with a Bose Lifestyle 48 surround sound system.
- A companionway forward of the dinette (further to port in the IPS configuration) leads to the accommodation suite.
- The full-beam master stateroom is amidships with a king-size bed, walk-in wardrobe, walk-in closet with cedar-lined hanging locker, selves and lights.
- The shaft drive configuration includes a breakfast nook on the port side below the large picture frame port lights (IPS has a lounge) and a vanity desk with mirror, light and drawer on the starboard side.
- The stateroom is also equipped with a 40-inch LCD TV and Bose 3.2.1 sound system with DVD player.
- On the port side aft of the stateroom is large en-suite bathroom with Marble or Corian benchtop featuring his-and-hers china wash basins.
- The bathroom includes a separate shower stall with a seat, and two heated towel rails.
- Flooring is Corian or Marble tiles.
- The shaft drive configuration has the 4 bathroom aft of the stateroom while the IPS configuration moves bathroom and wardrobe forward.
- Accommodation is completed with a second stateroom on the port side and third guest stateroom forward with a twin cabin on the starboard side.
- The port stateroom can be configured as a twin.
- All cabins feature cedar-lined closets with hanger bar and lights as well as 19-inch LCD TV with CD/DVD player and speakers.
- In the IPS configuration, the port stateroom is moved to starboard, forward of the twin cabin and the bathroom for the forward cabin doubles as a guest bathroom available for day guests and those in the twin cabin.
- The U-shape galley has drawer fridges and freezers, a Miele four-burner cook-top with range hood, convection microwave oven, a dishwasher and a trash compactor.
- The countertop is available in Corian or granite and the stainless steel sink is fed by a quality mixer tap.
- Built to take on the oceans of the world, the hull is hand laid-up fibreglass, moulded in one piece with longitudinal and transverse stringers and a gelcoat finish in white colour.
- The bottom section is laminated with vinylester resin for the first two layers with polyester resin for the other layers.
- The side shell of the hull is a sandwich cored structure, utilising infusion technology.
- Deck and flybridges are cored fibreglass as are floors and bulkheads.
- The helm is equipped with a central helm seat with companion seats on either side.
- The moulded and upholstered helm console includes electronic engine controls with synchroniser, full engine gauges and alarm, Raymarine E120 electronic navigation aids, a sounder, a 72 nautical mile open array Radar, five-inch magnetic compass and hydraulic power steering.
- Wing engine and thruster controls are also provided.
Get a Shipping Quote
Cheap Boat Transport Services - Save up to 80%
Shipping Estimate: Unavailable
Please request quotes and estimates below:
Please request quotes and estimates below: