Australias largest luxury boat builder, Riviera, has announced a completely new range Riviera Motor Yachts ranging in size from 73 to 85 feet.
These new models, bearing Rivieras hallmark styling and impeccable build quality, will be the epitome of luxury for a few discerning owners.
- Inside a stainless steel bulkhead and sliding glass door, the main saloon has two sofas and two arm chairs aft of a wet bar with three stools and, on the port side, a dining area with a table that will comfortably seat 10 people.
- There is also a small day bathroom on this level.
- The accommodation suite includes four cabins, each with en-suite bathroom.
- The master stateroom amidships is dominated by a king-size bed.
- The en-suite is aft, with entryways on either side. On the starboard side is a bath and on the port side a large shower stall.
- His-and-hers toilets are on either side of the vanity with his-and-hers basins.
- The forward corners of the stateroom house walk-in wardrobes and a 40-inch LCD television is built into the cabinetry on the forward wall with a Bose sound system.
- Forward accommodation includes a queen double on the port side, a twin to starboard.
- The inner bed can slide to make a double.
- The forward VIP stateroom includes a queen double bed and walk-in wardrobe as well as pigeon lockers on either side.
- Two steps up is the U-shape galley, equipped with four-burner stove, oven and a separate convection microwave.
- The galley includes full-height two-door refrigerator, full-size dishwasher and a trash compactor.
- Forward of the galley is an informal dinette that seats eight around an oval table.
- Standard engines on the Riviera 85 Motor Yacht are Caterpillar C18 turbo diesels rated at 1,015 horsepower with options of MTU 8V rated at 1,200hp or Caterpillar C32 engines rated at 1,550hp.
- The main deck of the 85 Motor Yacht is a similar design to its two smaller siblings, with the addition of a walk-in wet bar and two stools on the port side.
- The Sky Lounge features three lounges in two separate areas plus a walk-in wet bar that opens out through an awning window to the aft deck.
- A 40-inch LCD TV is located in the cabinetry on the port side.
- The deck itself includes an optional round six-person spa with lounge seating forward and a large sun pad on the port side.
- And there is still room for a 4.45-metre tender as well.
- A single helm seat is immediately forward of the spiral staircase linking the Sky Lounge with the saloon on the starboard side.
- A large sun pad adorns the foredeck in front of a three-seat lounge.