- Inside a stainless steel bulkhead and sliding glass door, the main saloon has two sofas and two arm chairs aft of a wet bar with three stools and, on the port side, a dining area with a table that will comfortably seat 10 people.
- There is also a small day bathroom on this level.
- The accommodation suite includes four cabins, each with en-suite bathroom.
- The master stateroom amidships is dominated by a king-size bed.
- The en-suite is aft, with entryways on either side. On the starboard side is a bath and on the port side a large shower stall.
- His-and-hers toilets are on either side of the vanity with his-and-hers basins.
- The forward corners of the stateroom house walk-in wardrobes and a 40-inch LCD television is built into the cabinetry on the forward wall with a Bose sound system.
- Forward accommodation includes a queen double on the port side, a twin to starboard.
- The inner bed can slide to make a double.
- The forward VIP stateroom includes a queen double bed and walk-in wardrobe as well as pigeon lockers on either side.