Total Power: 9.9 outboard
- Large cockpit with tiller steering, contoured seats and back rests, two drain scuppers, fuel tank locker, large lazarette locker, teak hatch boards, Cabin has vee berth forward with privacy area for head to port. Main salon has port/starboard settees, backrests have storage compartments. teak and holly cabin sole, storage lockers under berths. Galley has a stowaway stove, stainless steel sink and a 15 gallon water tank.
- Knot-On-Call is a 7.3 meter sailboat.
- 100% hand laid fiberglass hull. Hand laid deck with balsa core sandwich construction, internal lead ballast, horizontal hull/deck joint. Non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces.
Sails and Rigging
- Kenyon masthead spar, stainless steel standing rigging. North sails. Main with cover, 150% genoa(age unknown). Bow and stern pulpits, single lifelines.
- 1994 Yamaha, 4 stroke, 9.9 hp.
- VHF radio, compass, swim ladder, miscellaneous PFDs, horn, flare kit, battery, portable toilet, recent 2 burner alcohol stove, cockpit cushions, cabin curtains, fire extinguisher, boat hook, boom vang, fenders, docklines.
- Datamarine depth sounder, cockpit mounted Morse controls were new in 2007.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.